2007 NCAA Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fran

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello fellow college football fanatics!

Thanks to Dew, I have been allowed to start a new thread. The '06 season is completely over.

To summarize last season:
-Boise State finishes 13-0, still doesn't play for National Title amongst many angry fans of the NCAA.
-Michigan State suffers another crappy season, but gets hope in the form of Mark Dantonio.
-Florida finishes with a BCS title win against the Ohio State Buckeyes, owning Troy Smith in the process.
-Western Michigan, down 24-0 against Cincy, comes back to tie it 24-24, only to lose 27-24. Valiant effort, Broncos!

Let the discussion begin!

Interesting thing I heard on ESPN.. Mark May believes the Gators have a 70% chance to repeat... but then again, it's the BCS.

Mike D'Antoni?
Doesn't he coach the Phoenix Suns of the NBA? :huh:

Discuss teh college footballs! :cmad:

Go Spartans. :up:

Call a Spartans national title. Then quote it.

USC!

happycockyum2.gif

Goooooooooooo DAWGS! Sic 'em! WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF!!!!

GO MICHIGAN STATE SPARTANS. DON'T SUCK IT UP AGAIN.

You should have said "SCAR" instead of "USC" dude. :dry:

This is an interesting read about a new weight lifting technique being used at UCLA this off season.

http://www.bruingold.com/forums/index.php?az=show_topic&forum=108&topic_id=33032&mode=full&page=

This poll seems kind of eh...
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/story?columnist=schlabach_mark&id=2725188

So USC should be #1 because Booty had a 381 yard passing game against Michigan? How many of those yards were to Steve Smith and Dwayne Jarrett? Michigan is big and slow. Look at how USC did against that small quick defense across town.

And UCLA shouldn't be in the top 20. Maybe 22. But hey, I'll take it.

This may be the best team we've had in years. If Ben Olson starts this WILL be the best team we've had in years.

BCS or bust.

This isn't about weightlifting or techniques, this is about football!

Actually, techniques may come into play.

No weightlifting though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"