Comics 2008’s Top 5 X-Men Wish List

HandOfFate

Sidekick
Reaction score
(Saw this on another board:oldrazz:)

What are the top 5 things you wish would happen to the X-Men in 2008?

For me...
  • Magneto to return to his former glory as the number one enemy of the X-Men
  • The return of Xavier as the head of his school
  • Archangel to get an upgrade in his mutant abilities
  • Find out if Cecilia Reyes survived Neverland. If so, maybe return her to the X-men and hook her up with Bobby.:grin:
  • Hopefully Kitty Pryde alive and well
I’m sure I can think of more

* Black Panther dies, thus Storm joins the X-men again and leads the team
* Rogue gains some new mutant abilities in addition to or instead of the Sunfire ones.
* M joins the team
* Emma is pwned by Storm in dialogue :)
* They re-encounter the Children of the Vault again!

God, I would love for Rogue to get her old Ms. Marvel powerset back.:woot:

That's now my unofficial number 6

1. Gambit becomes a man again.
2. We never, even get the slightest mention of Apocalypse. Even in passing.
3. Wolverine dies forever, or at least gets limited to one or two books in the Marvel U (a guy can dream, no? :woot:)
4. X-Force fails dismally and gets cancelled (see the whole dream thing)
5. Jean Grey stays "dead."

1. Iceman to get the stories he deserves
2. The return of the X-Men Blue and Gold teams
3. Psylocke to return to a 616 X-Team
4. Gambit to stop being Rogues *****!!
5. Magneto and Apocalypse return to former glorys as the most badass villains and Sinister is not dead.

I can never do this because I want so much,lol. It's kind of a mixture of what you guys said though. Allthough Rogue needs to LOSE sunfire's power and get Ms. Marvels back.

1. Iceman gets a leadership position or more responsibility
2. Sub-teams of the X-Men for each of the books
3. The X-Students survive for more than a couple of issues.
4. Firestar and Ricochet join up
and the biggest thing I'd like to see...

5. The X-Men actually participate in the Marvel Universe. They only care about themselves and only have their own crossovers. Even with World War Hulk, Hulk came to them, the X-Men didnt go to the frontline. No wonder no one trusts them.

1: Mystique dies horribly.
2: Rogue dies horribly.
3: Mystique comes back only to die even more horribly.
4: Rogue comes back only to die even more horribly.
5: Pie. Lots of it.

X-Factor is not touched/ruined by the other X-Teams.

X-Factor is not touched/ruined by Joey Q.

I only need three wishes, keep the rest for back up.

1)The O5...er...O4 stay safe and sound.
2)No characters I hate most in the books I pick up.
3)Gambit and Rogue admit to each other that their relationship is the biggest joke in Marvel and go on their separate ways forever.

1.) Find new roles for Magneto and Xavier to play in the X-verse - instead of the tired out recycled ones we've seen for the last 40 years -- let them take some new direction and let new heads take their place (such as Cyclops)
2.) Jean Grey to stay dead
3.) Gambit to re-join an X-man team (which may happen in Legacy)
4.) Mutants to reassess Xavier's dream and re-define their stances on the future ie. X-Men to decide their place in the Marvel universe if protecting mutants is no longer an option as none are being born (except this one kid)
5.) Angel (and some other oblivions) to return to a team - and to keep many of the current roasters on teams now that we got ride of Lady M, Omega Sentinel, Sabertooth, and Mystique have gotten the boot.

1. All I need is one and thats the return of Jean Grey.

but if I were to come up with 4 others, it would be

2. The breakup of Scott and Emma

3. Psylocke back with the X-men and AWAY from CC

4. Warren leading an X-men team again

5. Iceman gets a writing push

1: Mystique dies horribly.
2: Rogue dies horribly.
3: Mystique comes back only to die even more horribly.
4: Rogue comes back only to die even more horribly.
5: Pie. Lots of it.
Dude. Your life must suck for you to waste 5 things u want to happen in Marvel on Rogue & Mystique. Still bitter the Cajun's been their pet for that past few years, huh? All he needs is a little red Thieves guild collar and leash to match his eyes and he's good to go.:whatever:

Dude. Your life must suck for you to waste 5 things u want to happen in Marvel on Rogue & Mystique. Still bitter the Cajun's been their pet for that past few years, huh? All he needs is a little red Thieves guild collar and leash to match his eyes and he's good to go.:whatever:

Now see, not a single soul had posted anything negative about a person's wishes in this thread until you.

So when Canemacar or someone else starts a war, don't try to tell them they get worked up over nothing. You start the garbage just as much as anyone else.

Now see, not a single soul had posted anything negative about a person's wishes in this thread until you.

So when Canemacar or someone else starts a war, don't try to tell them they get worked up over nothing. You start the garbage just as much as anyone else.
Did I mention Remy once? jeesh. It's like Rogue bashing is always allowed.:whatever: In all honesty, do you think those are really his top 5 moments? Get real.

Hey all, I don't frequent these forums much, (I mainly just bamf around the whole site lurking, but...

Did I mention Remy once? jeesh. It's like Rogue bashing is always allowed.:whatever: In all honesty, do you think those are really his top 5 moments? Get real.

BAMF!

Hey all, I don't frequent these forums much, (I mainly just bamf around the whole site lurking, but...

BAMF!
You missed my entire point. I didn't mention him in my top 5 things to happen. But whatever, keep reaching.

Oh come on, I'm funny, it was a joke. Look, my internet persona is a super-powered weasel! Funny! Ha, ha!

Uh, in Can's case I could actually believe that being his top five...

Alright, I'll rule out the pie.

But otherwise, they reinforce desires that he's been posting on here for ages. He's been anti-Rogue and anti-Mystique from the start. He didn't come in here and throw that up there just for the sake of inciting something.

Your post, however, had that tone.

My post was full of Wolvie and Jean Grey hate, but no one's bothered to attack me over it. Because this is just a fun wish list thread.

Sorry, I didn't think our top 5's were picked jokingly. In that case.

1. Gambit grows a pair
2. Gambit gets his pair trampled
3. Gambit cries for Rogue
4. Gambit leaves X-books
5. Gambit kisses Rogue goodbye b4 jetting :)

1. Jean Grey to return to life slap Scott then move on to a new man that's not Wolverine.
2. Find out Cecilia Reyes is alive.
3. Magneto as the be all end all of X-Men bad guys again.
4. Forgotten characters brought back to the X Teams.
5. More branching out of the X characters into the Main M U.

Oh and the most important number 6:

6. Mary Jane and Peter Parker back tog....

Wait, wrong comic book series.

5. the return of children of the vault
4. Gambit turns into a villian
3. Storm returns and leads the x-men
2. Rogue, Iceman, and Cannonball team returrns
1. Xavier resumes his head post as leader of the school and x-men

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"