Comics 2008’s Top 5 X-Men Wish List

1. Vulcan is never,ever heard from again. He dies somehow.
2. Wolverine goes back to the way he was. (This is doubtfull,since he will most likely be hyped even more for the movie.)
3. The X-Events wrap up,so writers can tell stories about the after effects of the recent events.
4. Black Panther and Storm's marriage is over,Storm comes back to the X-Men.
5. Chris Claremont comes back to Uncanny in some way.

1. Vulcan is never,ever heard from again. He dies somehow.
2. Wolverine goes back to the way he was. (This is doubtfull,since he will most likely be hyped even more for the movie.)
3. The X-Events wrap up,so writers can tell stories about the after effects of the recent events.
4. Black Panther and Storm's marriage is over,Storm comes back to the X-Men.
5. Chris Claremont comes back to Uncanny in some way.

:wow:yeahbuwhat?:wow:

The HELL you say?!?!?!

He was doing good right up until that last one.

Surely he must have been a fan during's Claremont's ORIGINAL run and is trying to recall those stories of yesterdecade

1. Iceman to get the stories he deserves
2. The return of the X-Men Blue and Gold teams
3. Psylocke to return to a 616 X-Team
4. Gambit to stop being Rogues *****!!
5. Magneto and Apocalypse return to former glorys as the most badass villains and Sinister is not dead.

Great minds.... :woot: :up:

1. Storm is revealed to be a skrull since X-Men 175 at least
2. Scott Summers dies
3. Kitty remains alive
4. Jean Paul joins the X-Men for good
5. Amelia Voght, Cecilia Reyes and the St Croix twins return :D

Yeah, good luck with that second one, what with these not being the movies and all. :o

1. Cecelia returns to the X-Men, and the arms of her one true love: Beast
2. Someone comes up with a way for Rogue to touch people without potentially killing them, so she can Gambit can be a couple without any angst or whining.
3. Archangel leads (or at least joins) a main X-team
4. David officially takes charge of the student team.
5. Professor X and Magneto once again join forces. This means Magneto, who no one has taken seriously as a villain in years, will finally have a new purpose in life that doesn't involve killing all humans.

Yeah, good luck with that second one, what with these not being the movies and all. :o

Allow a girl to dream :p

Hey tons of fans are clamoring for Cecilia's return, can't we all just create a "Cecilia Reyes appreciation day" or something like that where all we do is post about Cecilia all over the net???

sinistersdeathpie.jpg

It seems #5 on my list is coming true. Rogue and Mystique had better beware!

1. Cecelia returns to the X-Men, and the arms of her one true love: Beast
2. Someone comes up with a way for Rogue to touch people without potentially killing them, so she can Gambit can be a couple without any angst or whining.
3. Archangel leads (or at least joins) a main X-team
4. David officially takes charge of the student team.
5. Professor X and Magneto once again join forces. This means Magneto, who no one has taken seriously as a villain in years, will finally have a new purpose in life that doesn't involve killing all humans.

yeah. like Rogue being able to touch people would make her and Gamibt less angsty and able to live happily ever after. Thats when she will put on her hooker boots and line up every male..and possibly female, X-man, Avenger, Thunderbolt, New Warrior, Defender, Fantastic Four-er, and everyone else in the MU that has functioning sexual organs, kick said boots into the air, hang an 'Open for Business' sign from her little man on a boat and get to the nitty gritty, all while Gambit is forced to watch and cry.

yeah. like Rogue being able to touch people would make her and Gamibt less angsty and able to live happily ever after. Thats when she will put on her hooker boots and line up every male..and possibly female, X-man, Avenger, Thunderbolt, New Warrior, Defender, Fantastic Four-er, and everyone else in the MU that has functioning sexual organs, kick said boots into the air, hang an 'Open for Business' sign from her little man on a boat and get to the nitty gritty, all while Gambit is forced to watch and cry.
LMAO

Seriously, though. Back when Rogue temporarily lost her powers in X-Treme X-Men, her and Gambit were all over each other with none of the bullcrap angst. It was the first time I'd liked their relationship in years. And dear god, it was written by Claremont. Imagine how good that would've been by a writer on his A-game.

LMAO

Seriously, though. Back when Rogue temporarily lost her powers in X-Treme X-Men, her and Gambit were all over each other with none of the bullcrap angst. It was the first time I'd liked their relationship in years. And dear god, it was written by Claremont. Imagine how good that would've been by a writer on his A-game.

For all of Claremont's craziness, he always did try to get Gambit and Rogue past the angst.

Hell, in The End they had a perfectly functioning MARRIAGE, and kids.

My only gripes with Rogue & Gambit in 'The End' where:

1. Gambit once again defecting to Sinister. It's like nobody knows what else to do with the guy.
2. Rogue's clothes changing when she takes your powers. WTF?

My only gripes with Rogue & Gambit in 'The End' where:

1. Gambit once again defecting to Sinister. It's like nobody knows what else to do with the guy.
2. Rogue's clothes changing when she takes your powers. WTF?

Well, as well all know, Claremont had his own little Sinister/Gambit plan that never got approved... So he had plans left unfinished for both characters.

So he came up with the clone thing instead, and needed a way to make it a big reveal or whatnot.

At least we probably don't (probably being the key word here) have to deal with Gambit/Sinister issues anymore. I thought they were trying to make that plain when Gambit said he couldn't believe he was finally free of him in the most recent issue of MC.

At least we probably don't (probably being the key word here) have to deal with Gambit/Sinister issues anymore. I thought they were trying to make that plain when Gambit said he couldn't believe he was finally free of him in the most recent issue of MC.

Which I thought was dumb since a) Sinister ain't done yet and Remy of all people should know that and b) Sinister's interest in him is the only mystery left about the character.

Which I thought was dumb since a) Sinister ain't done yet and Remy of all people should know that and b) Sinister's interest in him is the only mystery left about the character.

Didn't Carey say he was planning on delving into Gambit's roots a bit more?

I wouldn't be surprised if that's where he and Rogue's tale in Legacy winds up going...

I mean, how in the hell else do you come up with ways for Gambit and Rogue to run into trouble if it's not by digging into one of their pasts?

And I'd just as soon find out why Sinister was so into Gambit, if only so the character can get past it and develop. Start forming new mysteries rather than living on one that's almost two decades old.

But Marvel doesn't develop characters, so that's a conundrum.

Sinister is in love with Gambit. He finds his French-infused Southern accent irresistible, and is drawn to his devil-may-care attitude. He wants to be inside him.

Mystery solved.

Sinister is in love with Gambit. He finds his French-infused Southern accent irresistible, and is drawn to his devil-may-care attitude. He wants to be inside him.

Mystery solved.

But he's torn between the badboy and Scott; the straight-laced nice guy he knows he can depend on. Sinister and Jean should get some coffee and have some girl-talk some time. :oldrazz:

Sinister, Jean, Maddy, and Emma. And maybe Betsy & Logan.

1.) Jean returns for a while without becoming evil or killing anyone else.
2.) Rogue and Gambit leave.
3.) Polaris, Havok, and Storm all return to active X-Men rolls.
4.) X-Men join up with Marvel universe.
5.) The Marvel universe as a whole stays away from big events and everything goes back to normal. I want just adventurous, light-hearted, fun arcs for a change. No more status changing, tragic stories for a while.

5.) The Marvel universe as a whole stays away from big events and everything goes back to normal. I want just adventurous, light-hearted, fun arcs for a change. No more status changing, tragic stories for a while.

Yeah...leave that to DC. They enjoy ****ing up their universe every 6 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"