2012 NFL Thread: Football's Fabulous Final Four

Chudzinski has put together quite the coaching staff.

As long as he isn't calling the plays, The Browns should be fine but Cleveland fans should be very cautious. Earlier this year during an interview for Panthers.com, Chudzinski commented on how he wasn't prepared for a head coaching gig because he felt he lacked several key components for the position.

At any rate, I resume to flipping tables over. F@€k you, Rivera!!!!!! Another damn lost season for The Panthers!!!! Ughhhh!!!!!!!!

Table_Flip.gif

Is Mike Shula bad? What did he do past season? Assistant to our former OC? Also, don't question Rivera. He promoted Ricky Proehl to WR Coach.

Carolina got this. Playoffs. Celebrate.

I think that 5 team playoff format would fail in the NFL. I like the current 6 seed formula, myself. I think it is fair.

Don't fix what isn't broken.

I love the format. There's no need to go to 8 teams since most people ***** about 8-8 and 7-9 teams making the playoffs.

Don't fix what isn't broken.

I love the format. There's no need to go to 8 teams since most people ***** about 8-8 and 7-9 teams making the playoffs.

Esp when a 7-9 Seahawks team got in, and showed the Saints, 'how to play football'.

Is Mike Shula bad? What did he do past season? Assistant to our former OC? Also, don't question Rivera. He promoted Ricky Proehl to WR Coach.

Carolina got this. Playoffs. Celebrate.

He was our QB coach, and judging from the lack of improvement from Cam, I say he's done a subpar job. Newton has been playing in the NFL on pure athleticism and talent alone. Cam's footwork and mechanics remain identical to his Auburn days, and that's not a good sign. Also, Shula possesses a mediocre resume at Alabama and Tampa Bay as an offensive coordinator.

I have zero faith in this guy. You want my god damn honest opinion? We're f**ked. 1-15 to 4-12 is possible next season.

Chudzinski has put together quite the coaching staff.

Matt, you think Whisenhunt going to SD is just a one year deal. Probably having his sights on Carolina is Rivera gets the hook next season?

He was our QB coach, and judging from the lack of improvement from Cam, I say he's done a subpar job. Newton has been playing in the NFL on pure athleticism and talent alone. Cam's footwork and mechanics remain identical to his Auburn days, and that's not a good sign. Also, Shula possesses a mediocre resume at Alabama and Tampa Bay as an offensive coordinator.

I have zero faith in this guy. You want my god damn honest opinion? We're f**ked. 1-15 to 4-12 is possible next season.

Oh heeeeeeeey.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2013/01/15/nfl-fantasy-football-derek-anderson-thinking-return-to-cleveland/

Now, now...Derek. You have been a great back up actually. Always happy. Just lots of joy on your face. But...

Is it me, or does he throw too hard/no aim? I mean, he's sucked as a starting QB since 07. :wow: Maybe Derek Anderson has magical powers with RC on the staff?!?! :o

Also, sign Matt Moore to #2 back up deal. 3 years, 6.5 Million. Do it now. Course, if this were Madden, I'd give Moore a 4 year, 15 Million deal to back up, but I'm out of my ****ing mind. Hence the name, Enter The Madness.

Oh, and trade Williams or Stewart for something.

49ers wide receiver Michael Crabtree is being investigated for sexual assault smh

Argh another 49ers wide receiver going cost us the super bowl! If its true I hope he spends the rest of his life in jail!

Matt, you think Whisenhunt going to SD is just a one year deal. Probably having his sights on Carolina is Rivera gets the hook next season?

I can tell you right now that Rivera signed his death sentence by promoting Shula to OC. I didn't think it was possible for The Panthers to degrade after Chud but lo and behold, they did.

I hope Wisenhunt is available next year.

Is Mike Shula bad? What did he do past season? Assistant to our former OC?

Shula's biggest accomplishment is that he recruited Tim Tebow before Tebow chose Florida. He somehow managed to run Alabama's football program further into the ground than it already was before him. Dude's an awful coach and I don't see how he's qualified to be OC.

Oh heeeeeeeey.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2013/01/15/nfl-fantasy-football-derek-anderson-thinking-return-to-cleveland/

Now, now...Derek. You have been a great back up actually. Always happy. Just lots of joy on your face. But...

Is it me, or does he throw too hard/no aim? I mean, he's sucked as a starting QB since 07. :wow: Maybe Derek Anderson has magical powers with RC on the staff?!?! :o

Also, sign Matt Moore to #2 back up deal. 3 years, 6.5 Million. Do it now. Course, if this were Madden, I'd give Moore a 4 year, 15 Million deal to back up, but I'm out of my ****ing mind. Hence the name, Enter The Madness.

Oh, and trade Williams or Stewart for something.

Derek Anderson was a good back up. Far better than Clausen, that's for certain. Hey, if he wants to go back to Cleveland, so be it. We'll just sign another QB.

D-Will and J-Stew have no trade value. I rather we just keep the three-headed monster (Stewart, Williams and Tolbert) anyways. Williams is gonna have to take a paycut though.

San Francisco police have interviewed 49ers wide receiver Michael Crabtree about allegations that he sexually assaulted a woman in the city following the team's victory last weekend, The Chronicle has learned.

The alleged attack occurred at an unnamed hotel early on Jan. 13, hours after the team's victory over the Green Bay Packers at Candlestick Park.

The incident is being investigated by the Special Victims Unit, whose detectives have interviewed Crabtree with his lawyer present. Crabtree has agreed to make himself available for possible further interviews about an assault.

The 25-year-old player - who has not been detained or arrested - is expected to play in Sunday's game against the Atlanta Falcons.

I think the current playoff system is perfect and is the most exciting playoff series right before the NBA.

Shula's biggest accomplishment is that he recruited Tim Tebow before Tebow chose Florida. He somehow managed to run Alabama's football program further into the ground than it already was before him. Dude's an awful coach and I don't see how he's qualified to be OC.

He's not. Shula has had Newton for two seasons and he's failed to eliminate Cam's shortcomings. There's no excuse for it. Cam is one of the most athletically gifted QBs to ever enter the NFL, and Newton, somehow, has made Shula and Chud appear like a pair of geniuses.

I remember his system in Alabama. I think it was called the 'Run & Suck'.

Took this yesterday morning on the way into work.

Ray-1.jpg

Argh another 49ers wide receiver going cost us the super bowl! If its true I hope he spends the rest of his life in jail!
It's kinda impossible to get life in prison for rape, but okay.

Why would a professional athlete have to resort to rape.

Don't they droves of women throwing themselves at them?

I don't know.

Ask Kobe.

Why would a professional athlete have to resort to rape.

Don't they droves of women throwing themselves at them?

Given the illustrious child creating powers by Travis Henry and Antonio Cromartie, I'd say so.

Why?

Ray Lewis didn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"