2012 Spike VGAs

I'm not really getting my hopes up for the next gen thing as it will probably just be more Watch Dogs or 1313, but I'm still very curious.

Last edited:
More Watch Dogs or Star Wars 1313 would be a bad thing?

More Watch Dogs or Star Wars 1313 would be a bad thing?
That's not what he saying. He'd just would to like see something that hasn't been presented to the public yet. Even if it's often talked about, but people are still wondering if it's ever gonna come out last Guardian. Be it a new trailer or game play. or just something brand new. some thin that will surprise us all.

Last edited:
Yep.

I would love to see more of the two games I mentioned, but given the choice between another trailer for either one of them or something brand new, I'll take the something new.

I desperately hope Deadpool crashes this.

Man, I can't help but watch this. It's like a car crash but both cars are filled with Mountain Dew and Doritos.

GeoffDoritosPope1.png

We shall see.

Yes. There will be a stream from the site, and it will be streamed directly in your Xbox with some sort of SmartGlass integration as well.

For a second I thought you were being facetious and I don't know why. :confused:

Walking Dead Season 2 trailer pretty please? :o

Don't worry. They're giving out awards on the red carpet. :dry:

Wait...so this is the actual awards?

This is kinda crappy.

No there will be more later. But you're surprised this is ****? These things are notoriously awful.

Its just a pre-show. In the actual show they will only give out a few awards anyway.

No there will be more later. But you're surprised this is ****? These things are notoriously awful.

Well yes, mostly because this is the first time I've actually seen the video game awards, lol.

Welp, I've gotta hand it to them, they've completely destroyed what an award show is suppose to be.

I'm only half paying attention, did they just miss a bleep?

I think I'm just going to watch the "All Access Stream". You get the trailers with minimal bull****.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"