2012 Spike VGAs

Just another theory, if this takes place right after GZ, and is a Metal Gear game, perhaps this could be Big Boss bringing together Foxhound, and this is is the Pyscho Mantis part of the game. Look at the very end of the trailer.

Just saw The Phantom Pain trailer. That was one of the craziest things ever.

Kojima what in the world...

I have a theory that the character in the Phantom Pain trailer could be Liquid....I mean it looks frighteningly like Big Boss but to my knowledge he never lost a limb aside from after his battle with Snake. Liquid on the other hand lost his arm when Ocelot took it. Could it be that Foxdie didn't kill him but instead put him in a coma? He's identical Snake so perhaps he wakes up aged in a post Patriots world?

It's also possible that it's about BB right before that final scene in MGS4?

Just saw The Phantom Pain trailer. That was one of the craziest things ever.

Kojima what in the world...

I think that trailer is probably the most "Kojima" thing Kojima has ever done.

I have a theory that the character in the Phantom Pain trailer could be Liquid....I mean it looks frighteningly like Big Boss but to my knowledge he never lost a limb aside from after his battle with Snake. Liquid on the other hand lost his arm when Ocelot took it. Could it be that Foxdie didn't kill him but instead put him in a coma? He's identical Snake so perhaps he wakes up aged in a post Patriots world?

It's also possible that it's about BB right before that final scene in MGS4?

The end of the trailer really looks and sounds like that is Psycho Mantis. It could be Liquid, but it makes more sense if it is Big Boss between Metal Gear 2 and Metal Gear Solid 4.

I think that trailer is probably the most "Kojima" thing Kojima has ever done.
I have so many questions and I absolutely love it!

Will Phantom Pain and Ground Zeroes be two stories in one game?

Kojima why are you so incredible?

Did I just see a blue whale on fire eating ____ Snake?

My avatar best describes my feelings right now.

The end of the trailer really looks and sounds like that is Psycho Mantis. It could be Liquid, but it makes more sense if it is Big Boss between Metal Gear 2 and Metal Gear Solid 4.

We know that it was only after the Patriots system was shut down that Big Boss was freed from his coma, so again Mantis appearance is still a pretty big confounding factor.

So many possibilities.

Phantom Pain (AKA Metal Gear) looks sooooooooooooooooooooooo sick!!

next May i will officially kiss my social life goodbye now that Last Of Us and GTA5 are coming out that month

and now i really gotta play the Walking Dead game

We know that it was only after the Patriots system was shut down that Big Boss was freed from his coma, so again Mantis appearance is still a pretty big confounding factor.

So many possibilities.

Psycho Mantis shows up in MGS4. No physical form, but very much alive.

Found something else that may hint at Ground Zeroes and Phantom Pains being linked!

Remember this?

5a6yW.jpg

"From "FOX", two phantoms were born"

Except for The Sorrow finishing off Psycho Mantis and ending him for good in MGS4. Sure Kojima could just "revive" his spirit but based on what we know that's not all that likely.

Except for The Sorrow finishing off Psycho Mantis and ending him for good in MGS4. Sure Kojima could just "revive" his spirit but based on what we know that's not all that likely.

Oh, I thought he meant after the game Metal Gear Solid, not the series. Which, it couldn't be if it really is going to be called Metal Gear Solid 5.

Oh yeah, she loooooves video games. She plays them all the time. Journey was her favorite.

So, no super exciting trailers at this year's VGA?

Actually, Reanimation was remixes by other artists of their work although they added stuff too. Hybrid Theory and Meteora were both really good, everything after has been largely crap.

That was my point of how Linkin Park was only great with a CD that wasn't really THEIR CD :cwink:

To be fair, the most exciting part of that Phantom Pain trailer was the prospect of it being a Metal Gear game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"