2013/2014 NFL Thread: The place to get Hernandez'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I believe the odds favor Nicks staying in New York, in my honest opinion, Cruz needs Nicks more than Nicks needs Cruz. Hakeem is the one taking the double teams and creating opportunities for Cruz. So I think The Giants made a mistake in prioritizing Victor over Nicks. If he were to leave, for example, and sign here (with us), he wouldn't miss a heartbeat. Smitty has been asking to move inside for the last few seasons. Cruz, however, would struggle to be the same type of player without a receiver of Nick's caliber keeping defenders and pressure off of him. Victor doesn't exactly thrive on the outside after all.

What are some of your thoughts on the Colts? As an avid Colts fan, I doubt my ability to be impartial or the people i know rather that be from rooting for the same team, jealousy, bitterness, etc.

The Colts did not play like an 11 win team last year. They had a turn of turnovers, were extremely young, and a pretty poor defense. They had some great comebacks but also some very bad losses. But I love a lot of the moves they have made this off season and am very optimistic for this season. They may not win 11 games again even though the AFC South is ass besides Houston, but I'm pretty confident that they will be a much better team regardless if their record reflects that with a win increase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"