2013/2014 NFL Thread: The place to get Hernandez'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Aaron Hernandez thing just got so much crazier now that he's implicated in 2 other murders. That's nuts. This guy could have basically killed 3 people? :wow:
It seems to get deeper every day :eek:

Just reading all the evidence the prosecution has, I mean wow. Its a pretty tight case they have. The defense isn't going to be able to use the circumstancial argument anymore

I'm not exactly sure Tebow can just "become" a TE. Are we just expecting him to become a talented TE in months which other players have tried honing their craft for years? :huh:

Stuff like this happens... not all the time, but it's not rare.

The 49ers have a fullback that was drafted out of college as a linebacker. Michael Robinson played quarterback all through college and only ever played running back in the pros. These kinds of things do happen.

Plus we know Tebow can run, so all he really has to learn is how to block properly and maybe catch. Hes a big, fast guy so if he can come off the line fast, he'll be fine on it

Any of you guys see this part of it?
Bubblegum evidence

Hernandez and the other two later took the car back to the rental company. There, the defendant offered an attendant a piece of blue Bubblicious, prosecutors say.

What appeared to be a piece of chewed blue gum was left lying inside the vehicle, prosecutors say. Next to it was a spent .45-caliber casing. The casing matches the empty shells Investigators recovered near Lloyd's body, prosecutors say.

If that gum was in Hernandez's mouth, DNA tests will connect him to the casings, prosecutors say. When investigators inspected Lloyd's body, they found keys in his pockets to a rental car registered in Hernandez's name.
Now I'm not saying anything like he could've done a better job to get away but it really says a lot and that he may be a sociopath if he's offering people a stick of gum after killing someone. Then that gum coming back and potentially linking you to the crime scene.

No new possible murder charge for Hernandez today? I guess he can chalk that up to a good day....:o

Time for Tebow to change vocations, he needs to be a Prison Minister.
Only Tebow can save the soul of Hernandez.

At least the Pats did the right thing by releasing this scumbag.
For some reason Jerry stills holda on to Josh Brent.

Patriots are starting to void all his guaranteed money, they'll be fighting to void it all

Damn I'll be glad to actually talk football soon.

Patriots are starting to void all his guaranteed money, they'll be fighting to void it all

I don't blame them but on the other hand, didn't his lady just have a kid? I mean, it's easy to say "Well he should've thought of that before killing 3 people." and you would be right. Still, I hope they're taken care of or at least saved up some money.

Ok this is gonna sound harsh, but isn't it kind of a reflection on her that she's with this jackass in the first place?

She'll be fine. People survive every day without NFL money.

Ok this is gonna sound harsh, but isn't it kind of a reflection on her that she's with this jackass in the first place?

I just hope they have any money. I don't have a lot of faith in his money management skills if his murdering skills are anything to show.

Not to keep that type of house. I mean I looked it up and he's made a few million? I'm putting money on that they were looking more towards the next big payday next year. What money, you could see in the house, and the rest if any, is going towards legal fees.

I saw his fiance on TMZ during the bail hearing, and as she walked out with her iPad and Louis Vuitton bag, again, I don't think they were thinking of saving money.

Last edited:
Not to keep that type of house. I mean I looked it up and he's made a few million? I'm putting money on that they were looking more towards the next big payday next year. What money, you could see in the house, and the rest if any, is going towards legal fees.

I saw his fiance on TMZ during the bail hearing, and as she walked out with her iPad and Louis Vuitton bag, again, I don't think they were thinking of saving money.

If ESPN's "Broke" is any indication, they probably aren't thinking of later.

Not "making it rain" everywhere you go would have helped those guys out.

The Patriots were holding an open exchange for any Hernandez jersey. They are really looking to wash their hands of this guy. It's probably even more of a ****ed up situation than already revealed

Sounds like standard women's taste to me...

And while it sucks for the kids, it's not the Patriots' responsibility to make sure the kids are taken care of.

Hear, hear. Hopefully the trial happens during the season so it fades into the background.

Or, overshadows the season. :(

& the arrests just keep on piling up for the NFL this weekend

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...ged-of-colts-arrested-on-multiple-gun-charges

Joe Lefeged of Colts arrested on multiple gun charges

In a week filled with off-the-field drama, we're not out of the woods just yet.
Indianapolis Colts safety Joe Lefeged was arrested early Saturday in Washington, D.C., on multiple gun-related charges after fleeing from authorities, Washington D.C. Metropolitan Police Department spokesperson Araz Alali told NFL.com and NFL Network.

The 25-year-old Lefeged was traveling in a vehicle around 12:05 a.m. ET, with Aaron Timothy Wilson, 23, when police attempted to stop them. Following a chase, both men were arrested, Alali confirmed. The gun was a .40 caliber, accoding to a police report obtained by NFL.com.

A preliminary hearing for Lefeged is scheduled for Tuesday, per The Associated Press. The charges include carrying a firearm without a license, unregistered firearm, unregistered ammunition, presence of a firearm in a motor vehicle and possession of an open container of alcohol, Alali said. Lefeged is from Germantown, Md., a town located about 30 miles from D.C.

The Colts signed Lefeged as an undrafted free agent in 2011. He's scheduled to earn $555,000 this season in the final year of his contract.

Lefeged started four games in 2012, along with the team's wild-card loss to the Baltimore Ravens. After the Colts signed free-agent strong safety LaRon Landry to pair with Antoine Bethea, Lefeged has been reduced to a supporting castmember, but you can't have enough men in the secondary in today's NFL.

UPDATE: The Colts released the following statement Saturday afternoon regarding Lefeged's situation.

"We are aware of the reports regarding Joe Lefeged in Washington, D.C.," the statement read. "At this time, we will have no further comment on the pending matter until we gain more information."

We'll provide more details as they filter in.

The NFL is becoming The National Felony League

Last edited:
All the NFL has to do is make guys sign contracts. Or get checked out mentally if they want to own a gun.

Or maybe that **** is in the contracts, but since NO ONE reads anything anymore when signing stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"