28 weeks later

this movie was a huge let down. super zombie was weak, the bad timed eye gouge, to the whole night vision scene, it all didn't work.

The movie had such promise after watching the opening sequence! But after that it was a letdown!!! For example the part when the kids left the safe zone???? Why???? You havent seen your dad in weeks and the first thing you do go the infected area to find your mom????!!! Too many plot holes for me to take. 6/10

I don't know why everyone disliked this so much?! Plot holes aside, I absolutely loved it, even more than the first! Great style, great atmosphere and intensity, and the kids and happenings were all badass. I really love this, I can't say it was perfect, but it was really damn good...

I loved it as well. I also think it's third act was not as problematic as the first film's was.

The movie had such promise after watching the opening sequence! But after that it was a letdown!!! For example the part when the kids left the safe zone???? Why???? You havent seen your dad in weeks and the first thing you do go the infected area to find your mom????!!! Too many plot holes for me to take. 6/10
Exactly i hated those little kids. they were the cause of everything.

Bur i think they went there was for a picture they didn't intend for actually looking for her.

But yeah the gore was nice i'll say that though.

I loved it :yay:

More in a way a drama than a horror film the movie only flaws ,for me, is that sometimes the "zombie" action is a little messy and that two or three scene are a tad long.in fact Imo this movie is a bit less well overall executed than the Dany Boyle one but it's more ambitious and i prefer it.

overall a great , frightening , touching, and intelligent movie :yay:

I wanted to strangle those two damn kids to death. I was literally grinding my teeth watching those two jackasses f**k everything and everyone up.

I was just about to punch my monitor when that good marine went up in flames to protect those ******s. Argh! :cmad:

But yeah, all in all it was a very good film. :up:

wasn't it odd that the super protected zone was so oddly watched?
I mean, like......"oh, two kids leaving the perimeter, no way we can catch them for a while right?.....right?":whatever:

plus, I mean, seriously.......janitorial access to decontamination chambers?

**** this film.

agreed **** this film. stupid kids are gonna infect the world. now that movie could be decent, as long as the kids get eye gouged like their ***** mother in the first 30 minutes as well.

I caught this in the theater and thought it was pretty good. I was not expecting a movie that was going to win any awards. Just a movie you can kick back and watch people get chased around by zombies. What would I ask?

Keep in mind that without plot holes, ridicules lapses of common sense and characters that are dumb enough to get themselves killed… you do not have a horror movie.

Caught this on DVD a few weeks ago, thought it was good, but not as good as the original, plus i thought Robert Carlyle's smarter infected was stupid and it nearly ruined the movie for me in fact, but there was enough good things in it to make me like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"