5.16 Hypnotic - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

KalKai

n/a
Reaction score
This is all there is:

- There are scientists in this one, as is that law enforcement character mentioned from "Tomb." There is also a character named "Sasha." No further information is available at this time.

Doesn't sound so good to me, reminds me of "Delete", Season 3, hypnotizing e-mails.

KalKai said:
This is all there is:

- There are scientists in this one, as is that law enforcement character mentioned from "Tomb." There is also a character named "Sasha." No further information is available at this time.

Doesn't sound so good to me, reminds me of "Delete", Season 3, hypnotizing e-mails.
You can tell all that from 2 sentences?

So far it doesn't, there's a Sasha, and the title is hypnotic, some girl with hypnotic powers, and we already had something similar in Delete.

how do you know the girl has hypnotic powers from that sentence?

Delete was nearly pure drek, so I doubt they'll do anything similar to that. If they do, I'll be very disappointed.

Maybe she doesn't, maybe someone else does, it's still about Hypnotizm.

KalKai said:
Maybe she doesn't, maybe someone else does, it's still about Hypnotizm.
Oh? You got a preview of the script? :)

Seriously.. you can't know that just based on the title. Maybe it has to do with hypnotism.. but maybe it's like their other titles and has a double meaning.

Maybe Mxy makes his return!!! I know how everyones missed him.

Crisis Superman said:
Maybe Mxy makes his return!!! I know how everyones missed him.

Am I the only one who liked Jinx?:confused:

Oh well, the stories have been vonderbar so far this season, so I say we give them the benefit of the doubt and see what they have up their sleeves.:up:

Brainiac 8 said:
No, not at all. I liked it. And I didn't mind Mxy either. What were they gonna do? Introduce a green Leprechaun from the fifth dimension for an ep? I don't THINK so! SV is out there, but it's not THAT nuts. LOL

Jinx is a favorite of mine too. The scene of Clark in the locker room followed by my absolute favorite Clark/Jonathan scene... is the main reason why. Mxy didn't bother me at all. I kinda liked how he was crushing on Chloe.

Serene said:
Jinx is a favorite of mine too. The scene of Clark in the locker room followed by my absolute favorite Clark/Jonathan scene... is the main reason why. Mxy didn't bother me at all. I kinda liked how he was crushing on Chloe.

At least you two are in my corner here.:up: :)

Plus the scene where Clark superspeeds all the way to Mxy and beats him and saves Chloe and makes it back in time for a tackle. Great scene and neat to look at to boot.:D

I loved Jinx... I thought that "dressing for battle" scene and the one with Clark and Jonathn afterwards were both great.

I coulda done without the silly eurotrash accent, but other than that I liked the way they protrayed Mxy.

The Incredible Hulk said:
you know what they say about assuming.... ;)

It makes an
donkey.jpg

out of you and me!;)

Brainiac 8 said:

Oh well, the stories have been vonderbar so far this season, so I say we give them the benefit of the doubt and see what they have up their sleeves.:up:
Nope, I really liked it too, I probably would have stopped watching the show if a weird little imp showed up instead, lol.

this thread still wont stop the reckoning thread from taking over the forum for the next 2 months.

Brainiac 8 said:

Plus the scene where Clark superspeeds all the way to Mxy and beats him and saves Chloe and makes it back in time for a tackle. Great scene and neat to look at to boot.:D

Make that - Triplet = 3
Melly = 4
Avid = 5

:D

I liked Mxy too. It was a realistic approach to a somewhat unrealistic character.

This episode Hypnotic. Could mean anything.

Wasnt that bee chick's name Sasha?

Brainiac 8 said:

I never watched the entire episode but that was one of the few scenes I saw and hated.... Clark was moving almost as fast as the Flash there...like he tapped the speedforce or something.

avidreader said:
Make that - Triplet = 3
Melly = 4
Avid = 5

:D

I liked Mxy too. It was a realistic approach to a somewhat unrealistic character.

This episode Hypnotic. Could mean anything.

Wasnt that bee chick's name Sasha?

From Drone? Yeah, just looked it up: Sasha Woodman.

Brainiac 8 said:

One alone that can bury all of Superman movies fx deep under..

Crisis Superman said:
I never watched the entire episode but that was one of the few scenes I saw and hated.... Clark was moving almost as fast as the Flash there...like he tapped the speedforce or something.
What can we say? He was highly motivated. :p

In Solitude, Lionel tells Chloe [Kryptonians on Earth] can run at almost "the speed of light." Now, I'm just gonna throw physics out the window here (helicopter scene in Exposed, anybody LOLOLOL!) and take his word for it. It's fantasy. I'll live. :D

AgentPat said:
What can we say? He was highly motivated. :p

In Solitude, Lionel tells Chloe [Kryptonians on Earth] can run at almost "the speed of light." Now, I'm just gonna throw physics out the window here (helicopter scene in Exposed, anybody LOLOLOL!) and take his word for it. It's fantasy. I'll live. :D

I had the same funny issue with that helicopter scene as I did with a similar scene in Nocturne. We just have to forget physics sometimes in this show.;)

Well this show is based more off the precrisis, so maybe Clarks powers are that ridiculously powerful

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"