7-Minute X-Men Preview to Air on Fox!

star_chaser65 said:
just accept it, you'll all be watching them.
true....but i might want that men in black flashy thingy afterwards:(

Wolverini said:
Ill post something about the movie ( if im allowed >_> ) ... i'll just give my rating. Dont want to give anything away but yeah , im REALLY excited about it. Can't wait. May 6th or May 13th here I come!

Just tell us if it was a great movie!!!:up:

RagingTempest said:
Just tell us if it was a great movie!!!:up:

Dont worry I will :) I wont be giving away any spoilers or lines to be said by the actors though ... like Terminator 3 I had to sign something so I wasnt allowed to leak anything at all.

I just hope I'll get a nice X³ badge home and some other cool stuff!

BTW , if the movie sucks ... want me to tell that too? :p

MoPlaYa43 said:
I`ll be watching the 7 minute preview.....You can never see too much X-Men IMO....:)
FYI - it's the series finale and very last episode of "That 70's Show" so it should have a huge audience. And the show is airing that night from 8:00-9:00 so X-3 will be shown right at the halfway point.

Wolverini said:
Dont worry I will :) I wont be giving away any spoilers or lines to be said by the actors though ... like Terminator 3 I had to sign something so I wasnt allowed to leak anything at all.

I just hope I'll get a nice X³ badge home and some other cool stuff!

BTW , if the movie sucks ... want me to tell that too? :p

Well, yeah, because we each have different opinions!!! I mean, I thought FF was a good movie, and most people thought it sucked!!! So yeah, tell us if it sucked.....:up: :( !!!

I thought FF4 was an entertaining movie and wasnt a REAL bad movie at all. Your correct about one thing though , we all share different opinnions.

I dont care. If im gonna enjoy X³ I will say it , if not then too bad.

I won't be watching. I think I've seen a little too much already.

hmmm....im watching the season premiere of alias right now and they showed a new tv spot for both poseidon and MI-3 .....

maybe new x3 tv spot.

They're showing the MI:3 spots a good bit on tv here now. I expect to see the same for X3 soon! I definitely won't be watching the preview. After waiting this long, I'm sure I'll be able to manage another 15 days!

Since the new X3 trailer will supposedly attached to MI:3, I don't expect to see many X3 tv spots until after the last week of April...

-TNC

I'm getting quite concerned though, with the way Fox are promoting the movie. They really need to step it up a gear, starting in the next week or so!

Storm22 said:
I'm getting quite concerned though, with the way Fox are promoting the movie. They really need to step it up a gear, starting in the next week or so!
Well Hugh is on Jay Leno next Friday, April 28, so I really expect stuff to pick up next week. I wouldn't be surprised if X3 is on the cover of Entertainment Weekly (for one).

Heh...FOX just showed a special preview of the upcoming film, "The Sentinel" at the end of Bones...

-TNC

http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_8374.html

Catch The 7-Minute Preview of X-Men 3
Movie X-Men 3: The Last Stand Posted By: Jerrica / Source
Related News : Action Movie News , Comic Flicks , Sci-Fi Movie News ,

Want to get a sneak peak at "X-Men: The Last Stand"? If you tune into FOX on Thursday, May 11th, you will have your chance. FOX will be airing 7 minutes of footage from the movie right before the series finale of "That 70s Show." That's 8:30-8:37pm Eastern and Pacific Time, and the 1-hour and 23-minute last episode of "That 70s Show" is scheduled to directly follow at 8:37pm.

So if you are looking for a way to get your "X3" fix early, you can see this preview on the air 15 days before the movie hits theaters on Friday, May 26th. The final installment in the "X-Men" trilogy opens on Memorial Day weekend. In 2003, "X2" opened the summer movie season on May 2nd with a triumphant $85 million weekend, and it grossed $406 million worldwide. "X2" far surpassed the numbers on the original "X-Men" film, which opened July 14, 2000 to the tune of $54 million and made approximately $295 million worldwide. With Bryan Singer (director of the first two movies) having left the franchise to do "Superman Returns," director Brett Ratner has some great expectations to meet to say the least.

But if FOX's 7-minute preview looks half as good as the trailers, "The Last Stand" might just be the grand finale its title suggests. If that is the case, then it stands a good chance of outdoing the first two films in the trilogy. After that, all eyes will fall to "Wolverine."

narrows101 said:
http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_8374.html

Catch The 7-Minute Preview of X-Men 3
Movie X-Men 3: The Last Stand Posted By: Jerrica / Source
Related News : Action Movie News , Comic Flicks , Sci-Fi Movie News ,

Want to get a sneak peak at "X-Men: The Last Stand"? If you tune into FOX on Thursday, May 11th, you will have your chance. FOX will be airing 7 minutes of footage from the movie right before the series finale of "That 70s Show." That's 8:30-8:37pm Eastern and Pacific Time, and the 1-hour and 23-minute last episode of "That 70s Show" is scheduled to directly follow at 8:37pm.

So if you are looking for a way to get your "X3" fix early, you can see this preview on the air 15 days before the movie hits theaters on Friday, May 26th. The final installment in the "X-Men" trilogy opens on Memorial Day weekend. In 2003, "X2" opened the summer movie season on May 2nd with a triumphant $85 million weekend, and it grossed $406 million worldwide. "X2" far surpassed the numbers on the original "X-Men" film, which opened July 14, 2000 to the tune of $54 million and made approximately $295 million worldwide. With Bryan Singer (director of the first two movies) having left the franchise to do "Superman Returns," director Brett Ratner has some great expectations to meet to say the least.

But if FOX's 7-minute preview looks half as good as the trailers, "The Last Stand" might just be the grand finale its title suggests. If that is the case, then it stands a good chance of outdoing the first two films in the trilogy. After that, all eyes will fall to "Wolverine."

I CANT WAIT!!! IM SOOOO X-CITED!!! :p

i hope that there will be new clips of Jean Grey as Phoenix w/ sfx, sentinels , more scenes w/ cyke... and lots more. ;)

Hmmm...7 minutes out of a complete scene? Or will it be bits and pieces of a few? I'm thinking it'll be the latter..

I'm expecting to see around 6 clips, each around a minute long..

My guesses:
More of the Danger Room
Angel's breakout scene
Wolverine talking to Rogue
Wolverine talking to Jean
Magneto and the convoy
Storm getting ready to fight at Jean's house

I'm kinda not sure about the last two..

-TNC

I'm thinking we'll only see a clip of one scene, my guess is that it will be the Danger Room

TNC9852002 said:
Hmmm...7 minutes out of a complete scene? Or will it be bits and pieces of a few? I'm thinking it'll be the latter..

My guesses:
More of the Danger Room
Angel's breakout scene
Magneto and the convoy

-TNC

I'd agree with some of those.

Halcohol said:
I'm thinking we'll only see a clip of one scene, my guess is that it will be the Danger Room
No way would they show 7 minutes straight of an entire scene...Most scenes in any movie are only 6 or 7 minutes at the most...

Does anyone remember how long and how much of the X2 scene at Bobby's house was shown back in 2003 during Smallville?

-TNC

TNC9852002 said:

My guesses:
More of the Danger Room
Angel's breakout scene
Magneto and the convoy

-TNC
Yeah, I doubt if they'll show us an entire scecne. How about the first four you listed, Beast with the president, and Cyclops's conversation with Logan before he leaves.

I'm hoping its more than just one scene.

saw someone sed that the 10 min preview for batman begins ruined the film for him

can someone please tell me how this is.... it was basically a 10 min preview of the story with no spoilers

hope they do same thing for x3

7 long minutes? Are you ****ting me? Someone better post this online. I'd watch it in a heartbeat..and then I will beat myself up in regret after watching it. :o I hope they won't show too much of the movie. :down

Mr Lex Luthor said:
7 long minutes? Are you ****ting me? Someone better post this online. I'd watch it in a heartbeat..and then I will beat myself up in regret after watching it. :o I hope they won't show too much of the movie. :down
It will be online and I'll make sure that you endure every second of it. :D

lordofthenerds said:
It will be online and I'll make sure that you endure every second of it. :D
:mad: I have a feeling that my Spoil-O-Meter will rise to at least 90% once I see this preview. God help me. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"