8.03 - Toxic - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

HoodedAvenger12

Civilian
Reaction score
From Ksite:

Title Posted. Please do not repost this on other websites without a link to KryptonSite.com.
- No details are known about this one yet, though Britney Spears surely has nothing to do with it

If Spears ever graced this show, it would be worse than Bow Wow,Tori Spelling, and "Fierce" all rolled up in one. :(

LOL Oh god

Hmm maybe this is the episode where they get rid of the Kryptonite? I remember Allison mentioning that at the convention. And someone mentioned here a while back, that someone who works at the sets told them Clark and MM would be getting rid of the Kryptonite in Smallville or Metropolis or something.. not sure how reliable that source was though.

I think craig was just making a joke since britney had a song titled toxic she probably will never be in smallville and i surely hope she doesnt. As for the episode i hope it is good and we have some good spoilers on it soon. Probably in a few days/later in the week. I believe they should be working on episode 2 now.

I think craig was just making a joke since britney had a song titled toxic she probably will never be in smallville and i surely hope she doesnt. As for the episode i hope it is good and we have some good spoilers on it soon. Probably in a few days/later in the week. I believe they should be working on episode 2 now.

you can almost bank on hearing the song just once in the episode though

possible maybe but they tend to use more current music then older music. There has only been a few times they use older music in episodes.

ksite now has spoilers for toxic:
www.kryptonsite.com/smallvillespoilers.htm
UPDATED 7/14/08: Roles now being cast for "Toxic" include a Reporter, Marcos, Guard, Angelica, Megan, and Police Officer.
- Oliver is poisoned and collapses at a fundraiser tying in with the release of the Warrior Angel movie.
- Chloe and Clark attend the fundraiser together.
- This episode explores some flashbacks involving Oliver and his connection to Tess during the time he spent on an island in a tropical hut. Oliver's poisoning most likely has something to do with what happened at that time.

YEa it does sound cool cant wait to see how it plays out.

that would be cool if she did have a cameo appearance to tie with the warrior angel film. also in other things for some reason it looks like ksite removed the spoilers saying ollie will have a flashback on a island/involving tess some how. Hmm i hope it isnt getting dropped i liked the idea of island flashback.

^ Good! I hate Jimmy anyways! :woot:

They use Britney's wardrobe to clean up the K!

From Ksite:

UPDATED 7/29/08: After Oliver is poisoned, Chloe calls a paramedic she knows (cue Davis Bloome) for what might be the first meeting between Davis and Clark.

clark and davis bloome meetsing for 1st time will be intreseting

New from Ksite:

UPDATED 8/20/08: Oliver's poisoning causes Lois to revisit her feelings for him as she visits him in the hospital.

Wow wow wow.... It is amazing how nice Clark looks with a shirt and tie. I mean its nothing special for a regular show, its just since Smallvilles Clark has never done this, makes him look so much more like a man.

Is than Tess holding Ollies hand in the first couple of pics. If so, she is even more beautiful than I thought....

yeah Tom looks good in the suit. Now if only we can get those glasses on....

lol it looks ironic davisbloome/doomsday helping Oliver/GA because in future same doomsday will beat the living crap out of GA

also i liked clark, lois, GA, and davis bloome in same roome because they are part of mythology and it is good to see them together only exception is chloe (sorry chloe fans :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"