• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

8.03 - Toxic - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I wonder how Chloe uses her new powers, since we know she can't heal?

I am actually really stoked to have them delve into Oliver's origins a bit, since all we really got was that Green Arrow Legends animated side story from a couple of seasons ago. I can't wait. :up:

Wait, Tess was on the island too? WTF?

And I wonder how they'll weave his origin into what's already been established via the OQC mobisodes?

Wait, Tess was on the island too? WTF?

And I wonder how they'll weave his origin into what's already been established via the OQC mobisodes?
where can you find the episodes. I never saw them.

It'd be nice if Clark was crossing the globe above ground lol

Shaping up to be a great episode. Looking forward to the island scenes. Let's hope he doesn't bump into the smoke monster:wow:

Another clip from Toxic with Oliver, Clark and Chloe
[YT]rjztpJOlXuo[/YT]

Yeah that is strange he decided to go. Don't tell me he's going to pull the Clark "Apocalypse" thing and say "The world would be better off with me gone" Why do I picture that happening?

Yeah that is strange he decided to go. Don't tell me he's going to pull the Clark "Apocalypse" thing and say "The world would be better off with me gone" Why do I picture that happening?

I'm not sure, because it doesn't make much sense for Oliver

I'm not sure, because it doesn't make much sense for Oliver

Well I would agree but the spoilers we got saying Oliver questions whether hes doing the right thing being a superhero or not makes me think he questions whether living or not?:huh: Idk it does seem drastic for him but its just a thought

New pics. Sweet Jesus, Justin Hartely is one hot sonuva*****. GAH.

Cassidy is beautiful, too.

KSite's where I saw them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"