7.19 - Quest - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Maybe more on the lines Lex trying to get the last key or Clark looking for something...

yeah coudl be the whole letter and Lex thing. Or Clark going on his 'Global' quest?

mmm, could be about Lex's quest for teh letter concerning Clark or Clark going travelling, or the end of season bad guys quest for power?

The Quest to reach ones destiny? Maybe?

Smallville Season 7, Episode 19: The Quest for more money! :oldrazz:

Steve

this episodes sounds Lex centric to me which is good since this is MR last sesaon as a regular his story desreves good closer

i suggest clark tries to reclaim the holy grail!:p

It must be CW's quest for more ratings.

They've got so desperate as to spoil pivitol plot points from episodes to get people interested.

UPDATED 3/31/08: Only four of the eight Smallville series regulars appear in this episode.
- "Quest" is directed by Ken Biller, who has not directed an episode since Season Three.

http://www.kryptonsite.com/smallvillespoilers.htm

Ken Biller:
- Talisman (2004) TV episode (writer)
- Shattered (2003) TV episode (writer)
- Calling (2003) TV episode (writer)
- Insurgence (2003) TV episode (writer)
- Lineage (2002) TV episode (story)

Director:
- Crisis (2004) TV episode
- Shattered (2003) TV episode
- Suspect (2003) TV episode
- Lineage (2002) TV episode

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0082376/

i suggest clark tries to reclaim the holy grail!:p

:wow: Clark must face the bridge of death and the knights of ni :wow:

What is your name? Clark Kent

What is your quest? To seek the holy grail

What is your favourite colour? *looks at his clothes* take a wild guess.

:pal:

:wow: Clark must face the bridge of death and the knights of ni :wow:...

:woot: One of many possibilities.

Maybe The Riddler shows up, looking for Batman. This ep is all about *his* quest.

From Kryptonsite:

UPDATED 4/4/08: This episode continues to explore the "Veritas" mythology, and Lex's quest to learn more about whatever he finds in Zurich.
- Jimmy takes an interest in the symbols in the Kawatche caves, and Clark thinks again about their symbolism (hooray, continuity!)

Ooooh. Kawatche caves come back!

good to know they are following storyarc from veritas

and "Clark Thinks again about symbols means " clark will get the right message that his deatiniy is toe be saviour of the wrold not rukler of world like he 1st thought

maybe, after what he's heard about veritas and from Swanns book. maybe, he's curious as to what was planned for him.

Spoilers:

Edward Teague appears in both "Quest" and "Arctic". He is the one coming back we thought was dead.

source: secretagentman (twop)

Oh, cool. Maybe he'll know who Clark is through Jason.

Didn't the whole "Lionel killed Edward Teague" twist come out of left field and contradict season 4? :huh:

I mean, at the end of that season, the reason Lex gave Lana for hiding in the mansion (after Isabelle killed Genevieve Teague) was because MR TEAGUE was a powerful lawyer. (And apparently alive!)

So, if he was alive during the second meteor shower, Lionel - being comatose - had no opportunity to kill him before his "possession" by Jor-El. Afterwards... he said he "changed" and I believe he would not have killed him at that point, as his goals had changed too.

Didn't the whole "Lionel killed Edward Teague" twist come out of left field and contradict season 4? :huh:

I mean, at the end of that season, the reason Lex gave Lana for hiding in the mansion (after Isabelle killed Genevieve Teague) was because MR TEAGUE was a powerful lawyer. (And apparently alive!)

So, if he was alive during the second meteor shower, Lionel - being comatose - had no opportunity to kill him before his "possession" by Jor-El. Afterwards... he said he "changed" and I believe he would not have killed him at that point, as his goals had changed too.

Hey..its SV, don't be thinking too hard:) They can retcon that bit if it makes the current story more interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"