9.22 - Salvation SEASON FINALE Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironman29758

Sidekick
Reaction score
Episode #9-22: "Salvation"

May 14, 2010

Written By: Al Septien & Turi Meyer
Directed By: Greg Beeman
UPDATED 3/4/10: Title and credits posted. Please do not post this on other websites without a link to KryptonSite.com.
http://www.kryptonsite.com/smallvillespoilers.htm

Last edited:
Were you in a hurry while creating these 2 threads ironman? :D

Do them the proper way: 9.21/9.22 - Title - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Darkseid will appear in this ep!

Last edited by a moderator:
Their's a sense of irony here the Season 9 Premiere title was SAVIOR how fitting is it that the Season 9 Finale is entitled SALVATION . :super:

Darkseid will appear in this ep!

Having the title Salvation will only help that theory... If anything, if TPTB decide to use Darkseid, we won't cleary see him, but hints of him...

Were you in a hurry while creating these 2 threads ironman? :D

Do them the proper way: 9.21/9.22 - Title - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)
you know me better than I though KaiKai.:cwink:

Their's a sense of irony here the Season 9 Premiere title was SAVIOR how fitting is it that the Season 9 Finale is entitled SALVATION . :super:
That's... not really irony, though... :p

That's just cool titling. :)

Hopefully it doesn't oversell the episode.

Having the title Salvation will only help that theory... If anything, if TPTB decide to use Darkseid, we won't cleary see him, but hints of him...

1) A glimpse of the planet Apokolips

or

2) Darkseid in the shadows sitting on a throne murmuring some few words

or

3) Both

:awesome:

I haven't kept up with season 9, I'm watching the series in order. I'm halfway through season 4. :D

So, why do you guys think Darkseid will show up or be mentioned?

I haven't kept up with season 9, I'm watching the series in order. I'm halfway through season 4. :D

So, why do you guys think Darkseid will show up or be mentioned?
well alot of people thought Darkseid will come to SV with people like Morgan Edge and Bruno Manheim(intergang members who worked under Darkseid) and the Geof comfirming that Amanda said Apokolips that got alot of people saying he's coming to smallville

well alot of people thought Darkseid will come to SV with people like Morgan Edge and Bruno Manheim(intergang members who worked under Darkseid) and the Geof comfirming that Amanda said Apokolips that got alot of people saying he's coming to smallville

Wait... I never heard him say that. Where is the link please? :huh:

yea great title for SEASON finale. Also great getting an old school former director/producer greg beeman back to direct this episode. Beeman was always one of my favorite old school directors on the show. so its nice to see him return again. Also curious to see how al/turi do writing a season finale. So far i been happy with their work this season.

It's great to hear that Greg Beeman is coming back to Smallville. Beeman directed some of the best Smallville episodes. Not to mention, he brilliantly directed Kal-El's first flight in Season's 4 "Crusade"... maybe just maybe in this episode we'll all finally witness Clark taking flight?? *crosses fingers*

yea its a great move having beeman back directing the finale. i cant wait to see what he does. and mig that would be great if beeman has clark flying hehe.

If season 10 ends up being the last season, having Darkseid be the main antagonist for the final season would be just glorious.

But....I want Clark to fight him as Superman, not...the blue blur or whatever they're calling him now.

yea i would hope if the season is confirmed to be the last for them to officially be able to call him superman for the season or at least half the season.

I've always assumed the end of the series would heavily involve his first wearing the costume and taking the Superman name.

well yea we jsut have no clue how things could be for the end. i would perfer though for season 10 by at least halfway through the season he starts to go by superman and then maybe 2nd suit at end of this year/start of next be a step towards the classic. And leave the final look for the last episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"