9.22 - Salvation SEASON FINALE Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Superman disarmed the world of it's nukes like in Superman IV: The Quest for Peace? And it brought in a new era of global Prosperity? :)
I'm kidding, I'm kidding!

But yeah, that's nice that the economy got better.

As for the crazier people, the world isn't fun without a bunch of nuts to point and laugh at. :)
This is the same group that came up with the Chlois theory, right? Yeah...don't name your theory that Chloe is Lois that.
Because I really don't want to think of Lois being into incest...which is the first thing I thought of when I heard the name.

I am not sure if this has been discussed. I don't have time to go through 47 pages of posts. But, in the scene where Clark talks to the Justice League. Is that Bart in the screen on the far left? He doesn't say anything. And the 2 times (from a distance) you see the screen the picture is the same and doesn't move.

Yeah, it is Bart. I hadn't seen it until now. Good catch.

hope impulse gets to actually be in this season, now that clark will fly. maybe they held off since clark could only run and impulse would make clark seem slower. also he might change his name to the flash since he is older now.

Why would they hold it off? He already raced Clark and beat him in Season 3 and Impulse "fought" Bloome in Season 8 finale. I think they just wanted us to think he was in the conversation even though they didn't have the actor.

Having impulse would have made it easier for Clark to keep his secret. Whenever someone would suspect Clark Bart could just run past them. So that could be another reason to no use him.

Just saw this tweet and I must admit this didn't even cross my mind when I saw the scene between Clark and Lois in the barn.
@alseptien In Sal #Clois barn scene,Lois is surprised bc of what Clark said(watch over U like the Blur) or she found the BoR in his pocket?
@SVClois because of the BOR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"