A Good Reporter Makes Stories Great: Rachel Brosnahan IS Lois Lane

Besides it being DC birthday recently, I don't get it. Does it have a meaning?

Besides it being DC birthday recently, I don't get it. Does it have a meaning?

She probably just came across this random pic with what looks to be a Superman action figure and tagged David for fun. I don't think she knows him well enough to be celebrating his birthday already.

Kay, full disclosure, I've spent the past month binge-watching everything she's been in and I've made my final analysis: she's alright. She's by no means Marlon Brando or Daniel Day-Lewis but she's decent enough for me to not doubt her abilities to portray Lane.

Kay, full disclosure, I've spent the past month binge-watching everything she's been in and I've made my final analysis: she's alright. She's by no means Marlon Brando or Daniel Day-Lewis but she's decent enough for me to not doubt her abilities to portray Lane.
So, you’re saying that she won’t be reading her lines off of a post it note stuck to a baby’s diaper?

upload_2023-8-22_9-48-55.jpeg

From my research, she seems genuinely invested in progressive causes. Her production company has produced works that's hired a lot of women and POC in front of and behind the camera. Nothing to write home about but it's a bit more than most celebrities do after talking the talk.

Pretty sure Lily was just joking. Hence, the sarcasm emoji.

Sorry. My understanding of sarcasm is limited to /s. That red emoji looks like he was angry.

No worries. And yeah, I think she was just being a little playful/facetious.

How very Lois Lane of her.

I like how you're either Marlon Brando/Daniel Day-Lewis or "alright".

As a Magicians stan, I would like to advocate for a Jason Ralph cameo pls. :o

Rachel was hanging out with Ariana DeBose at the US Open over the weekend. Maybe she can get her into the DCU too. I know she’s in that stupid Kraven movie but that shouldn’t matter much.

Cara Delevigne was also hanging with them but… yeah, she doesn’t need to return to the DC universe, lol.

Rachel was hanging out with Ariana DeBose at the US Open over the weekend. Maybe she can get her into the DCU too. I know she’s in that stupid Kraven movie but that shouldn’t matter much.

Cara Delevigne was also hanging with them but… yeah, she doesn’t need to return to the DC universe, lol.
Was hoping for Ariana to be Renee Montoya on the Reevesverse, personally.

DeBose can do anything under the sun. Incredible talent. And stunning on top of it.

DeBose can do anything under the sun. Incredible talent. And stunning on top of it.

Yeah, there are a lot of DC characters I could see her playing. Off the top of my head…

Wonder Woman
Renee Montoya
Maggie Sawyer
Batwoman
Catwoman
GL Jessica Cruz
Zatanna
Huntress
Black Canary

F8HfPsWWsAAnH3H

Users who are viewing this thread

Back