The Dark Knight Rises A Hero Rises: The Batman Thread

the Bat (aka Batwing) looks so sick in that last pic. i've also noticed that the batsuit is slightly different from the one in TDK. i like this new one a lot more. has more shades of gray that blends in well with the black.

Bump.

One scene I'm expecting to be a badass moment is the entire Batpod police chase.

Especially when the batpod jumps in the air.

3 Bruce/Batman scenes I'm looking forward to the most:

a) his comeback after his "retirement"
b) the retraining and eventual climb out of the prison pit
c) him kicking Bane's ass in the 2nd fight and taking back Gotham

And this one isn't cluttered with trite voice and suit discussions yet, yaaay! :p

Well I thought I'd bump this as to me this was THE Batman movie, he was the star and the focus, and never has he been so heroicly depicted in my view.

TDKR gave us IMO the best Batman in Nolan's Trilogy. Bale was outstanding in this film and I loved how he rose from the fall he had endured at in "The Dark Knight" to not only reclaim his role as the symbolic protector of Gotham but he rose from own darkness and depression to have the happy ending he so richly deserved .

TDKR gave us IMO the best Batman in Nolan's Trilogy. Bale was outstanding in this film and I loved how he rose from the fall he had endured at in "The Dark Knight" to not only reclaim his role as the symbolic protector of Gotham but he rose from own darkness and depression to have the happy ending he so richly deserved .

I'm so happy for the praise that Bale gets. We of course knew he was a great actor, but even the "bad" reviews seem to acknowledge him.

Imagine what he'll do with Terence Malick... :woot:

The voice & suit debates didn't do his Batman justice imho.

I liked those
bat dart things Batman fired when he returned to save Gordon on the ice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"