A Look Back at the X-Men Trlilogy (Movie attached)

Asteroid-Man

Avenger
Reaction score
Well everyone, the X-Men trilogy is over. We have been hyping about these days for years, and now the days are now. I put together a little clip with scenes from all three X-Men movies aswell as dialogue, taglines and the music. I am sorry about the bad quality. I have two reasons to explain that...
1. My Windows movie maker is mest on my computer
2. It's so mest that I could tell exactly what the video I was putting in would sound or look like, I would have to do blind editing (Arranging videos by random screns of the video and music by the vibration waves)

No with no further typage I give you a look back at the X-Men Trilogy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtzEknwog6Y

Personally I loved what the writers did, Brett Ratner I think couldve done much better with the tone and if he left all the other scenes in for character development. SO discuss and take a look back at the trilogy!

Nicely put together video, great job! Pity about the picture quality though.

good video, again, pity for the quality.
Man, and once again i came to conclusion the X3 theme is so awesome...i still get that "hype" everytime it was played in the video, mostly the main theme. And the Phoenix one...Awesome.

Well put, music went well, good like look back as well at the 3 movies. Only thing is that everyone else is saying is the vdeo quality.

Also loved the part when all the X-men names came up. And great to here the Phoenix theme. And Evolution leaps forward lol, great idea.

Great job on editing the music and clips even if the video/sound quality ain't so great!! :D
p.s. i hate windows movie maker it always crashes on me...!!!

You're right, the video quality does suck.

But the video doesn't. It's really bad ass. You did a great job placing the music with the scenes. I love how you bust out the X-Men: The Last Stand theme when all the action starts, and the X-Men: United theme when you showcase the X-Men characters.

Only suggestions: I think when you show Angel during the names sequence, you should show him jumping out of the Worthington building, not enterting the lab. With Iceman, you should have showed him icing up, doing the headbutt. With Colossus, show the X2 cameo, and with Beast, show him kicking some ass in the final battle. Those are my only suggestions.

But otherwise, it was totally badass.

Question: Where did you get JUST the music from the trailer for X-Men: The Last Stand? I have Empire Rising, but you had the choral sounding instrumental from the beginning, and if it's possible, I'd love to get my hands on that.

Great vid. Made me bust out my X-Men: The Last Stand score CD :)

Videos like that just remind me of how totally bad ass wicked awesome this trilogy was.

It's a pretty badass collection of clips, despite the poor video quality. I have been following this series since it began back in 1999 when I first heard of it, and I've been to all three movies on opening days and have suffered anxiously through the months of anticipation for all three of them.

However my feelings for X3, the trilogy in itself is still in my opinion the best superhero trilogy ever (and amongst my favorite all-time trilogies). While that might change next year when Spider-Man 3 hits, I can still look at all of these three great films and remember some very good times and even better entertainment.

PhoenixRisen said:
Great job on editing the music and clips even if the video/sound quality ain't so great!! :D
p.s. i hate windows movie maker it always crashes on me...!!!

I always have the same problem... I wonder.

Anyone have any recommandations?

Also as a suggestion, towards the end, I would have had a few Jean/Phoenix scenes here and there to go along with her personal :D Phoenix theme.

I will propably end up doing a pheonix one later and most likely in better quality when I install windows on my new Comp. So be ready. So what was your favorite seen from all three X-Men?

X-Men: When the X-Men busted Magneto's machine
X2: X-Men United: The Pheonix scene when Jean stops water and she is glowing and has fire in her eyes
X-Men: The Last Stand: Xavier dying, I almost started crying man! Wolverine crawling on the ceiling to get to him catching the last glimpse of Xavier being killed by his first pupil :( I also liked the scene where Wolverine killed pheonix

My favorite from the whole trilogy...
NIGHTCRAWLER BEATING UP SECURITY IN WHITEHOUSE!

Wow. The X-Men had a trlilogy? :p

I was aware there was a trilogy, but a trlilogy? Wow, that's even better.

That just showed reminded me of how great the trilogy was. Every movie was a worthy adtition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"