A message for the ladies:

Awwwwwwww, someone got their feelings hurt. :(

wow...the Bitterness is strong with this one. Excellent *insert Darth Sideous laugh* Let it overwhelm you young one. Bwahahahah!!! :D

Props to you for asking her out, but sometimes that's just the way the cookie crumbles.

Yup. Sounds like she sampled the goods, and preffered some other guys cheddar to your monterey jack.

Thing is with gals is they like to "stay friends" hence the ribbing about not calling her. She just wants the warm fuzzy feeling of knowing you two are "cool"

Stuff happens...there are plenty of broads out there.

Man, I missed all the good stuff Dew edited.

Too late:o

That's the thing that has me like :huh: :huh: :huh:

I tried to date her and she decided she wasn't interested or whatever. I left her alone. Then she comes back much later and says I should call her.

We start talking on the phone...again. We go out...again (she asks me out and pays this time). After a little while it seems I'm doing all the calling. So I call her and tell her I need to see her to talk. I ask her what the deal is between us.

She hits me with the "friend" b.s. again. But hints that there might be a future...maybekindasortawhoknows.

:dry: :whatever:

If you're not interested in a dude...leave him the f*** alone.

awww man!! you did it again!!??

Basically, in a nutshell, it goes like this:

Rocks: Women are evil

Hyper 1: Shut up

Rocks: but they are

Hyper 2: I agree.

Hyper 1: Both of you quit whining.

Rocks: mofo this, mofo that, mofomofomofo...

Hyper2: What happened?

Well the thing is this was the first (and definitely the only) time I ever tried the "workplace romance" thing. She was flirting with me for a couple months before I took the chance and asked her if she was single, told her I was interested, and asked for her number. There's no way she could have misconstrued my intentions.

We talk on the phone and stuff. I take her out. Things seem to be going pretty good from my perspective. There's no rush.

Then during one of our conversations she lets me know the "friend" crap. She actually had the nerve to say these words: "I didn't lead you on did, I?"

Me: "..." (starts thinking about the super lowcut v-neck sweater she wore with her triple d's smacking me in the face across the table)

Me: "Well, I did think you were interested in me as well"

Her: "I am...as a friend".

After a few more phone convos that determined she was not playing hard to get (unless she was playing reallyreallyreallyreallyreally hard to get) I decided to stop wasting my time.

Now months later after no communication (except for a "what's up" or whatever if I happened to come in for some overtime on her shift) she wants me to call her? Couldn't she have been calling me if she wanted to talk?

Ehhhhh...broads! *pulls out (root) beer and stuffs hands down pants Al Bundy style*

Dew:
stop cursing Rocks, let the censors do their thing

Various Hypers: Crap happens...

Which brings us to this point. Honestly, there would have been more to it, but Erz, and Co. seem to be absent...

You see a pair of laughing eyes/
Suddenly you're sighing sighs/
You think nothings wrong/
You string along/
Then snap!
Those eyes/
Those sighs/
They're part of the Tender Trap.

--F. Sinatra

You see a pair of laughing eyes/
Suddenly you're sighing sighs/
You think nothings wrong/
You string along/
Then snap!
Those eyes/
Those sighs/
They're part of the Tender Trap.

--F. Sinatra

I know . . . this EXACT thing happened to me, and I fell for it time and again . . . hence the reason I got an infraction in the first place :( actually, 3 in one day :( :(

I know . . . this EXACT thing happened to me, and I fell for it time and again . . . hence the reason I got an infraction in the first place :( actually, 3 in one day :( :(

ouch man.

woman are the eternal mystery...:o :csad:

^it's cool . . . I'm gettin some booty now (not from that chick), and goodness is it beautiful :O

^it's cool . . . I'm gettin some booty now (not from that chick), and goodness is it beautiful :O

lucky man, I've been too busy with the rest of life to chase tail...though that should change here in a week or two... :up:

Basically, in a nutshell, it goes like this:

Rocks: Women are evil

Hyper 1: Shut up

Rocks: but they are

Hyper 2: I agree.

Hyper 1: Both of you quit whining.

Rocks: mofo this, mofo that, mofomofomofo...

Hyper2: What happened?

Dew:
stop cursing Rocks, let the censors do their thing

Various Hypers: Crap happens...

Which brings us to this point. Honestly, there would have been more to it, but Erz, and Co. seem to be absent...

What no bow? :huh:
Nicely done young man. :p

To be fair, we usually don't find out that you guys we turn down are total idiots until about the end of that date, or during the date. You guys usually play the asking on a date part much like a job interview, laced with lies.

Nah. That's just the rest of the story.

To be fair, we usually don't find out that you guys we turn down are total idiots until about the end of that date, or during the date. You guys usually play the asking on a date part much like a job interview, laced with lies.

Yeah whatever. None of that applies in this situation.

Actually the first date is the job interview, where we're applying for the position of boyfriend. The asking is really just sending a resume out, hoping to get an interview.

If you are not interested in a mofo...be upfront about that ****.

Don't give him your number. Do not talk for hours with him. (hint: No heterosexual man in the history of the planet has ever asked a woman for her number just to be her "friend").

Don't accept a date from him.

Don't dress in revealing clothing on said date (that you should not go on).

When confronted and you give the bull**** "friend" speech...and dude leaves you alone... DO NOT come back months later talkin' about "call me".

'preciate it.
If all that stuff happened to you then it looks like she was interested in you part of the way but maybe along the line you goofed up. It happens.

ok this may be off topic but has anyone else like fall in LOVE with a really cute girl just to find out they have a BF? THAT SUCKS!!!!!! just happened to me today. BF's suck, no offense guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"