A real masked vigilante..

It hasn't been six years. Close the thread for at least five. Jeez.

He has to wait for Arrows 1 to 21 to be killed in action, before it's his turn at the legacy. :o

I will ask all of you to stop making fun of my client please.

You can't stop us! You'd need some sort of internet vigilante to stop us all!!!

Oh wait.

I will have you know that I'm now a masked internet lawyer without license.

I'd do it, but I'm lazy and I've TiVo'ed a lot lately. Krypto or Aziz, you guys do it. :o

OBJECTION YOUR HONOR.
That masked menace endangers himself, and people around him, the public has the right to poke fun at him.

And they can be sued for libel! Your Honor, I move for you to find in judgement of the illegal vigilante for eleventeen bajillion dollars n order to fund his crime fighting escapades.

I'm not familiar with this kind of stuff, but I will have you sued for harassment. Arrow 23 ain't endangering nobody so far.

We'll countersue for suing us with frivolous lawsuits and for encouraging a potential public menace, what with his martial arts and future masked activities. Think of the children! Specifically the children whose dreams would be ruined by finding out that reality doesn't work that way. So we'll also be suing you for ruining the dreams of children everywhere.

We'll be suing you because you want to prevent someone to inspire hope in times where it's so hard for people to go on in such a society. My client's goal is to be a hero of charity, so we'll be suing you for your hate program.

We will have an ordonance from the judge so that you don't have the right to harass my client like that anymore. We will have you put in jail. Or in arkham.

the equivalent that exists here then. There is no escape from this.

That's a good place for the vigilante to go to.

No Bots allowed. :mnm:

Last edited:
I was hoping we were getting an update on mysterious acts of heroism... Dang.

A masked man by the name of Ninja Night snuck onto the set of Suicide Squad and after the paparazzi mistook him for a member of the cast, a security guard guided him off of the set. Could this man be Arrow_22, dispensing justice on canadian movie sets?

Maybe Arrow_22 is in Baltimore stopping riots!

Also, I never read comic books. I just get really ticked off watching people get raped and murdered, when police are under such scrutiny from the media that they can't do anything about it!

Arrow_22 watches people get raped and murdered. I guess this mysterious hero is going to be really dark.

The point is these days it's gonna be hard to pick out the masked vigilante from the general populace.

Arrow_22 created the virus so that society now has to wear masks. That way his masked appearance will allow him to blend in with the rest of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"