A real masked vigilante..

Hatred? we love the guy!!! he brings fun to the thread!!

People like that entertain us.

Them: "I'm gonna be a superhero!"
Us: "Try not to get shot."
Them: *pouts* "I'm serious". *stamps foot*

Any acts of heroism so far from Arrow 22?

ok, I asked some advices from a friend lawyer, and she agreed to coach me when §I become Arrow 22's lawyer.

I'll just say it... I hope Arrow is reading this all and feeling like a real putz.

Does anyone have any pics of Arrow22 doing some heroics? Because I want to cosplay as him at my city's con this year.

Does anyone have any pics of Arrow22 doing some heroics? Because I want to cosplay as him at my city's con this year.

Here you go:
dY9A9N1.jpg

How the heck would you go to the bathroom if said person needed to go??

a long hose and a generator pump and pray it doesn't have a reverse switch... :oldrazz:

I can't help but wonder, what if one of these days we all see on the news a story about a "real life vigilante" actually saving someone, and it turns out that it's Arrow-22?

Do you all think super humans will pop up in the distant future with powers like telekinesis etc?

Do you all think super humans will pop up in the distant future with powers like telekinesis etc?
Maybe not powers, but I could see a government endorsed team of crime fighters put together by a major city to try and restore faith in law enforcement. There's plenty of technology out there that, while financially impractical for mass issue, could potentially be used to create "superheroes".

Umm... As it stands right not, there is no need to "restore faith in law enforcement". What knowledge of the future do you have to suggest trends in another direction? The 80's fears of a crime rampant society were just that... Fears, which never came to fruition. Crime rates are at quite manageable levels (no society like ours could ever be crime free) so the idea of governments, local or Federal putting any resources into "super human development" for the express purposes of combating street crime is, to say the least, a baffling idea.

I know it has not been six years yet, but has there been any mysterious heroism from Arrow_22?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"