A Thread For Those Who Have an Optimistic Viewpoint

I'm optimistic!! I see this movie as an interpretation of the comics so I'm not too bothered about the speculated deaths of certain characters. Maybe one day, they'll redo the Phoenix Saga and have a straight comic book to film adaption. I kinda wish they had recast Cyclops though. I think he is so integral to the story whether it be the comic version or the animated version, one thing is constant and that is his dedication to Jean. I feel bad that he misses out.

But I'm excited. Its gonna be good! The only bad thing is my brother decided to get married on the day X-Men 3 comes out - DILEMMA!

Psionic Force said:
Hmm.. kinda like us Jean/Phoenix fans that saw her die at the end of X2 and hearing that she dies in X3? You dont see us complaining. And true, we know she would come back, but ANYONE can die and come back.
My point exactly! Seriouly, name ten X-Men who have STAYED dead!

Lol.

Just for the sake of seeing if there are indeed 10...

Uhh....

1) Thunderbird?

Er......r...

Yeah. Thunderbird. :O

JustABill said:
Lol.

Just for the sake of seeing if there are indeed 10...

Uhh....

1) Thunderbird?

Er......r...

Yeah. Thunderbird. :O

Magik... although technically she's not an X-man.

MangleBoP said:
My point exactly! Seriouly, name ten X-Men who have STAYED dead!

Well then you name ten who did not stay dead...

DarknessOfDeath said:
Jean Grey?
huh?
i meant as in Phoenix, dark Phoenix, Yellow Phoenix, Madeline Pryor, Pink Phoenix, Future Phoenix, Future Jean, Cloned Jean, Cloned Phoenix, Jean's daughter who became Jean in alternate future...didnt all of them died and came back again? :p
k i'll stop.

flavio_lebeau said:
huh?
i meant as in Phoenix, dark Phoenix, Yellow Phoenix, Madeline Pryor, Pink Phoenix, Future Phoenix, Future Jean, Cloned Jean, Cloned Phoenix, Jean's daughter who became Jean in alternate future...didnt all of them died and came back again? :p
k i'll stop.

Thats a hot load of Jean/Phoenix .... and I can picture Famke as all of them! But hey, She is JEAN/PHOENIX ... I'd like to see her as Madelyne Pryor... Oooh Oohh ... ;)

Yellow and pink Phoenix...?????
oke i never heard of that

oke....that is weird....i heard about the other Jean's :p

Me too... LOL... some of them are confusing though but other than that, Jean remains my fave. :O :ghost:

flavio_lebeau said:
huh?
k i'll stop.

Thats exactly why the comics irritate me. Id rather watch that on the cartoon series. Im grateful Ratners not doing that...

what positive reviews are going to say probably will be a forfeit of characters for action but it works as a short final battle... and if its at least that good, then ill enjoy it at least.

now you guys must be joking :p
is there a Jean's daughter who became Jean in alternate future? :eek: :eek: i just typed random Jean forms :eek: im psychic
LOL

The comics are so close to stuff like that, that i had no idea you were joking lol

Ok, let me clarify; very few X-Men or X-Men related charecters have been declared "dead" and stayed that way. That said, here's ten who have come back from the Dead.
1. Jean(duh)
2. Colossus
3. Psylocke
4. Wolverine(at least once)
5. Magneto
6. Apocalypse
7. Northstar
8. DeadPool(three times!)
9. Professor Xavier
10. Havok

MangleBoP said:
Ok, let me clarify; very few X-Men or X-Men related charecters have been declared "dead" and stayed that way. That said, here's ten who have come back from the Dead.
1. Jean(duh)
2. Colossus
3. Psylocke
4. Wolverine(at least once)
5. Magneto
6. Apocalypse
7. Northstar
8. DeadPool(three times!)
9. Professor Xavier
10. Havok

Did Rogue ever die??

Actually the entire australia team had died then they were were brought back by Roma so they didnt stay dead for long. So yes even Rogue has died.

Xfanfan

Chalk me up as an optimist. I don't have to love everything about a flick to like it (...my sweet Rogue's sad apparent choice) and I've already seen a lot to like in the clips. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"