ABC's Once Upon a Time - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta see how she fits into what's already been set up with Mermaids in Neverland. Or, are Mermaids like Fairies? They are a species seen across worlds the way "humans" are. SO. MANY. QUESTIONS.

So many questions! And that's what draws me into the show. I love how they tie everything together and how they take the fairy tales we all grew up with and change them around but they're still recognizable. I am interested to see how they incorporate Ariel considering they already showed mermaids.

So many questions! And that's what draws me into the show. I love how they tie everything together and how they take the fairy tales we all grew up with and change them around but they're still recognizable. I am interested to see how they incorporate Ariel considering they already showed mermaids.

Yeah... But seeing as this comes with the pedigree of having LOST writers on staff I worry about questions that should be answered being put on the back burner for too long or forgotten all together, ya' know?

Nice to see what Hook looked like before he discovered Mabeline.

Ok episode. Though I was hoping to see how Hook become "Hook". And please don't tell me this is where his hatred for Pan comes from because if it is, these writers have a really hard time coming up with valid reasons for everyone to HATE each other in this show. Still waiting for a Pan/Tink story and hopefully seeing Tigerlily and her tribe. Was hoping the gang would run into them by now.

Edit: spoke to soon about Hook becoming Hook. But wow talk about a contradicting yourself Hook.

Freakout about Regina being Ursala in preview in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

I am praying that she wasn't suppose to be Ursula in that preview. Praying, praying, praying. Though it does look like Ariel doesn't make a deal with Ursula to get legs which I am hoping is also not as it seemed in the trailer. Don't mess this up Once writers!

Saw the end of the promo (tv cut off before the "reveal") but that better be a cop out. I swear it better be. Cause if not I will be going ALL LIMA HEIGHTS on those writers next week on twitter.
wi7gm.gif

Last edited:
I'll give them that it looks like they're they're at least having Regina take on the alias of Ursula, and not just having her completely replace the role like they did with Rumple and the Beast.

Shapeshifting is a "super power" we haven't seen Regina use in a while.

When I saw the Ursula reveal I was like:
oh-lord-no.gif

That said its not really a surprise and I'm sure it is going to be a very interesting take, and until next Sunday I'll leave it at that.

I can only think that Regina is posing as Ursula and the real Ursula must exist since Ariel knows who "Ursula" is and I cant help but think that Regina doesn't spend much time gaining a reputation as a sea witch.

I can only think that Regina is posing as Ursula and the real Ursula must exist since Ariel knows who "Ursula" is and I cant help but think that Regina doesn't spend much time gaining a reputation as a sea witch.

I was thinking this too but if that's true I eventually wanna see the real Ursula.

That's what I thought too, since Ariel seemed to know who Ursula was before she met Regina.

Like I said... Shapeshifting is the even money on this one. When Regina has used it in the past the audience always sees Regina in some way, not counting the "classic" old crone look she had in one episode early on.

I really liked Hook's back story and to me, it hints that his return to Neverland and the story with him and Pan occurs after Mila's death (Since that's when he acquired his hook). How long he stayed and what transpired exactly is a tale for a future date I suppose.

Like I said... Shapeshifting is the even money on this one. When Regina has used it in the past the audience always sees Regina in some way, not counting the "classic" old crone look she had in one episode early on.

I really liked Hook's back story and to me, it hints that his return to Neverland and the story with him and Pan occurs after Mila's death (Since that's when he acquired his hook). How long he stayed and what transpired exactly is a tale for a future date I suppose.

Yeah, Pan said something about Hook working with him at some point, which we haven't seen yet, and that is obviously the time when he came to really hate Pan, so there is more story to tell there.

They have a lot of flashbacks to go through with 6 more episodes to go before Neverland is over with.

They have a lot of flashbacks to go through with 6 more episodes to go before Neverland is over with.

If the flashbacks are as good as tonites, they'll get no complaints from me.

What I will complain about is Hook/Swan. No. Just no. :word:

I can't shake the feeling we're gonna go through the entire Disney catalog before this overland storyline is over. As long as they stay away from song of the south, I'll stick with it...

I can't shake the feeling we're gonna go through the entire Disney catalog before this overland storyline is over. As long as they stay away from song of the south, I'll stick with it...

Yeah... There's Oz, Neverland, Wonderland... But "Pre-Civil War Slavery in the South World" would be... Well we all know what it would be. :word: :wow:

I wonder what "race" Hook's king was at war with that he'd want the Dreamshade poison to wipe them out. This show really lays the hints at a much bigger world and future stories to tell, which can be a good thing.

I wonder what "race" Hook's king was at war with that he'd want the Dreamshade poison to wipe them out. This show really lays the hints at a much bigger world and future stories to tell, which can be a good thing.

Hmm... Didn't "Jack" the Giant Killer use a poisoned sword in the episode with "Hurley" the Giant?

I'm not jumping to the conclusion that Regina is Ursula either. Nor am I assuming that's the only piece of backstory we'll see for Hook/Pan.

Well Lana did say on twitter she is playing Ursula now....so my hopes just keep going further down the drain

Well, of course she's "playing" Ursula. We saw as much in the promo. The question is whether or not Regina is Ursula.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"