Additional Filming in Vancouver

More Deadpool!!!

Didnt they wrap awhile ago?

Yep...I wonder if these are just pick up shots, or if they're reshoots or completely new material.

-TNC

Didn't the actors change their appearances already? Hopefully the shots are for other characters and not wolvie and sabes.

Didn't the actors change their appearances already? Hopefully the shots are for other characters and not wolvie and sabes.
Hopefully they're filming in Vancouver because they need a different-looking setting, despite New Zealand and BC having some similarities. If that's the case, then there's probably been a passage of time, and the scenes filmed in Vancity won't be connected to the rest of the scenes directly. It might not matter if they look a bit different then.

Since it's January in Canada, I'm thinking maybe they need real snow scenes? I'm betting it's just reshoots/pickups - they still have time to grow the hair!

Probably for Alkaline Lake scenes!

Canada. January. Snow. Hmm...

weaponx1rn9.jpg

Didnt Jackman already say he saw the full first cut? Does this mean changes?

I don't care!! I'm going to Stalk Wolverine and Deadpool now!!!

I will if i see them! My step dad works in the Film Industry at a big studio, and my dad lives Downtown, so If they are shooting downtown(chance is pretty good(They filmed the part with Archangel jumping out of the building 2 minutes away from his house in X-Men 3)) and i can get the information from my step dad....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"