Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Is Killer Croc

I want full-on reptilian Croc. Especially after ASM completely and totally crapped the bed with the Lizard AFTER I WAITED FOR THAT CHARACTER FOR ALMOST A DECADE, SONY PICTURES, YOU BASTARDS!!! :argh:

I can't wait to see killer croc. What a great way to freshen the dc u up a bit. A bit further away from grounded and further towards great memorable characters

maannn Killer Croc AND King Shark? hope we get to see these guys in action and not just some glorified cameo :woot:

I think that's guaranteed. There's so many characters they can choose from, why would they get 2 ****ing vicious monsters and not have them tear **** up?

Cool but I have hoping for a CGI Killer Croc.

I'm sure he will look epic, can't wait to see the design!

Cool but I have hoping for a CGI Killer Croc.

I'm sure he will look epic, can't wait to see the design!

I don't get your comments about CGI killer croc and a CGI king shark. They don't make sense. You know motion capture is a thing that exists right?

I don't get your comments about CGI killer croc and a CGI king shark. They don't make sense. You know motion capture is a thing that exists right?

Yeah. I do. But they won't be going the motion capture route. I feel like they will be going actual costume and prosthetics.

I want full-on reptilian Croc. Especially after ASM completely and totally crapped the bed with the Lizard AFTER I WAITED FOR THAT CHARACTER FOR ALMOST A DECADE, SONY PICTURES, YOU BASTARDS!!! :argh:

PREACH!!!!!

:liz:

Yeah. I do. But they won't be going the motion capture route. I feel like they will be going actual costume and prosthetics.

you have 0 idea if that is true or not, and there is a good chance that it is absolute nonsense

If I had to guess, they will probably go with an extreme version of something like this:

8eab8c7d9dc0b1583088d898f5f75c91.jpg

Even though I'm personally hoping for something more comicbooky, I would be ok with the above.

Has the King Shark thing been confirmed? I thought that was still a rumor along with Scott Eastwood being Steve Trevor?

Not confirmed but they say it will be CGI if he's in it. Can't have a guy in shark costume now can you?:funny:

This is the dude rumoured.

11111344_402346019938364_205262479_n.jpg

Awesome news! Can't wait to see Croc on film

I don't get why people think it will be CGI. Why wouldn't they go the motion-capture route?

in hoping he looks like a mix of tas killer croc and the arkham one. I don't want killer croc with a snout.

It can be both. Most famously, Davey Jones in the Pirates trilogy was entirely CG, despite the actor being on set with everyone else.

It can be both. Most famously, Davey Jones in the Pirates trilogy was entirely CG, despite the actor being on set with everyone else.

Thats what I was saying...

Smaug is completely CGI but was played by cummberbatch. He is saying that because there is now an actor playing the character it won't be CGI which doesn't make sense.

Those two kinda go hand in hand.

Yes, but I assumed that the debate was rather Croc and Shark would be completely computer generated, or would use motion capture, with several claiming there would be no motion capture.

I like this news. I'm curious what direction they go. In any case, it's time to croc and roll. :hehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"