Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Is Killer Croc

Doesn't exist. Have we forgotten that was actually Bruce? :o

252567_187747581272399_100001114758891_410833_3030569_n-mr-freeze-or-the-riddler-who-should-be-batfleck-s-first-villain.jpeg

:o

Wow. I never thought i'd see the day when Killer Croc would make it to the big screen. He can join Harley and Hugo Strange as BTAS alumni making their big screen debuts. Good casting. I'm really getting excited for this film.

Wow. I never thought i'd see the day when Killer Croc would make it to the big screen. He can join Harley and Hugo Strange as BTAS alumni making their big screen debuts. Good casting. I'm really getting excited for this film.
Strange has been confirmed/rumoured?

Great addition. Hopefully Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje gets more to do in this then he did as Kurse in Thor.

This is a pretty good estimation of what I'd like in live-action:

Batman-Arkham-Origins-Exclusive-Killer-Croc-Deathstroke-Concept-Art-1.jpg

I don't believe this. As we all know, it's been confirmed that the only Batman villain that exists in this universe is The Joker.

I don't believe this. As we all know, it's been confirmed that the only Batman villain that exists in this universe is The Joker.

No it is not, there is rumor that Joker only saw Batman eyes to eyes.

If this is true , it's most probably this version we'll be getting:

5_Batman_Villains_Christopher_Nolan_Should_Have_Used_1342717951.jpg

joker4.jpg

I honestly wouldn't be too bothered by this...but I hope that's not the way they go.

Well, Croc has been occasionally drawn as more human, like here and in the last issue of "War Games" arc for example, from which I couldn't fight a panel on the internet.
I'd also prefer him as giant, bipedal crocodile (a matter of fact the more mutated the better), but I kinda don't see it happening, especially when considering two things: that Ayer is directing and that this approach is legit as well, hence available to them without the risk of them being accused of departure from comics.

Awesome stuff, the man is a good actor and was really. Good as Kurse considering what little he was given to work with. Think he will be awesome as KC, hope he is in prosthetics again.

Batman ... Ben Affleck
Alfred ... Jeremy Irons
Joker ... Jared Leto
Harley Quinn ... Margot Robbie
Deadshot ... Will Smith
Killer Croc ... Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje
Hugo Strange... ???

Love it, I hope it's just a cameo in SS but it would be awesome to get him as a villain in a future film.

I really like this hes a great actor and big enough where he probably won't get killed off

The Batman casting has been phenomenal, can't wait till that solo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"