Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Is Killer Croc

I would rather the reptilian features were more subtle mainly because I want Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje to be somewhat recognizable, not completely buried in CG or prosthetics. There's also not much reason to do this character completely with CG unless they're going the full anthropomorphic lizard route, which I would not prefer.

I honestly wouldn't mind the tribal scarring route. Unless they're gonna do a nice croc that doesn't look like a real croc or like lizard from asm.

The fact that croc exists in this universe makes me so happy.
Batfleck has seen some ****. :D

I honestly wouldn't mind the tribal scarring route. Unless they're gonna do a nice croc that doesn't look like a real croc or like lizard from asm.

I'd like to see them aim for the middle ground. Not mundane like some interpretations or full-on reptilian like others, but more... freakish.

I'd like to see them aim for the middle ground. Not mundane like some interpretations or full-on reptilian like others, but more... freakish.

Me too. Something that reminds of TAS croc.

Terrific casting. :up:
Ayer is really hitting it out of the park with these casing decisions.

Last edited:
Been watching LOST recently. I missed the guy.

This is a pretty good estimation of what I'd like in live-action:

Batman-Arkham-Origins-Exclusive-Killer-Croc-Deathstroke-Concept-Art-1.jpg
This is what I'd want to see. I get people wanting to see more of this particular actor after he was all covered up in TDW, but Croc really shouldn't be a character where you can easily recognize the actor. They need to go all out.

I think an adaptation of the animated series version of the character would be my preference.

If they actually want to go more grotesque and monstrous, the one from Arkham Origins is great.

I liked the Arkham Origins model a lot, so I'd like that sort of representation.

I think combining physical makeup with CGI in a more subtle manner than Thor: Dark World would be the best way to go. Give him some reptilian eyes, maybe CGI his mouth instead of using teeth extensions.

Now, when it comes to his mutations, I think he should clearly be a little bit bulkier than human, but only gigantic if they have Strange use his Monster Man formula to explicitly change him. This would also be a good way to give him a dynamic in personality: the more cannabilistic "Killer" Croc is caused by the formula, whereas the more morose, laconic, and cunning Croc is him when he's not on drugs.

Most definitely. If Croc goes through the whole movie without throwing a single rock, I will be slightly disapointed.

Like I expected. They went with this for Croc:

batman_killer_croc.jpg

CEHeJU3WAAA5H0S.jpg:large

So glad they went with makeup. TASM Lizard CGI quality would have been a no-no for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"