Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Adrianne Palicki IS Mockingbird

*Sighs* One day, we'll get to see her in her glory...:)

And im sure we will..........
The surfaced is barely scrapped on Mockingbird.....I mean they havent even called her that yet....when does code names come into play?
Im sure we will find out........

I'm holding out hope there's room for her in an Avengers movie (or Cap3). Just as a cameo, but still...

According to the Press Release for Episode 11 she has been upped to a regular cast member

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Director Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Agent Skye, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Nick Blood as Lance Hunter and Adrianne Palicki as Bobbi Morse.

That means now we have 2 actual Marvel comic characters who are part of the main cast.

I wonder when we'll know for sure if she's going to appear in the movies...

Probably when it happens. Although AoS could do with the associated hype that goes with having a crossover announced well ahead of time

That means now we have 2 actual Marvel comic characters who are part of the main cast.
We have 3, Lance Hunter was already a comic character and is part of the regular cast:
3129570-ohotmu+captain+america+%231+-+page+35.jpg

(And May/Fitz/Simmons like Coulson became Marvel comic character)

will there be any flashback time to her undercover work?

We kinda saw that. There's not a lot more to it really

If there really isn't much to it, I might have missed something, I think...

She worked for HYDRA when they were revealed, trying to gain intel. Her cover was blown to save Simmons. The end

That looks like Hunter to me. The hair doesn't really resemble Ward's hair, plus Ward is noticeably taller than everyone else.

It's that guy from Warhouse 13. He's playing the Kree, Vin-Tek. He wants to take Skye to the Kree empire because of her powers.

It's that guy from Warhouse 13. He's playing the Kree, Vin-Tek. He wants to take Skye to the Kree empire because of her powers.

Yes.. you are right.. there is another photo that confirms it..is it confirmed that he is a kree?

An actual Kree in AoS?? Now we're stretching logic :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"