Agent Carter Agent Carter - S02E01 - "The Lady in the Lake"

Man, no wonder the ratings are bleeding out. Two days after the premiere and a main fan page like this has no buzz at all. The fan base here seems to have faded away.

Man, no wonder the ratings are bleeding out. Two days after the premiere and a main fan page like this has no buzz at all. The fan base here seems to have faded away.

Same for the recent episodes of Agents of Shield

It was a nice start.
I didn't expect to see Dottie this soon.

the symbol is an "A" ....snip.... if no evidence suggests otherwise

I believe the producers are playing coy. They say the symbol is just an "A" and has no connection to AoS. Yet the "A" is clearly the same ram's head shown in AoS, and the ram's head has already been connected to Hydra.

3G6LRkP.png

3OXrf2h.png

Perhaps in the MCU, Hydra and Secret Empire are derived from an older organization. If that's the case, then there is less in common between the shows than I have hoped.

Last edited:
Yeah, there doesn't seem to be any buzz on AC, which I think is a shame.

I've got to admit that I did not love the first two episodes, even though I did enjoy seeing Peggy and Jarvis back together again. The rest of the plot was not interesting to me, and I don't care for the new love interest for Peg. He is laying it on a little too thick and he was gettin on my nerves.

First two episodes sucked me right back in on the Carter train. Loved the first season, and this already looks to be adding things nicely. Peggy and Jarvis have a good thing going and that scene when he's going over the extra controls in the car got a chuckle out of me. Mrs. Jarvis is a fun little addition.

It was good to see that things at the SSR didn't go back to the status quo with Carter, and she's respected by her fellow peers such as when they're talking her up behind the glass of the interrogation room.

There better be more of Jarvis chasing the flamingo!

It's cool though as I didn't even expect a second season! I'm pretty sure we won't see a third (which may be a good thing) so I'm just going to enjoy myself in this. I don't care about ratings at all.

I wonder why they re-introduced Dottie Underwood in the season opener, but didn't keep her around.

I wonder why they re-introduced Dottie Underwood in the season opener, but didn't keep her around.

She might be back. Last season Fenhoff/Ivchenko was only introduced in episode 5 (out of 8), despite his importance. This season we have two more episodes. So I think there's enough room to see more of her. After all, we still don't know what she was doing with an Arena Club pin, do we?

Loved the first episode personally, the new plot seems interesting and Peggy and Jarvs together are gold. Mrs Jarvis was a good addition and it's interesting what they did with Thompson and Souza. Overall a good start so far for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"