Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - 4x16 - "What If" - Discussion Thread

So will we get a peek at Madame Hydra?

The metaphor isn't very subtle, lol.

I am so here for this. As many episodes as they want to make in the Framework is fine by me. Hello, Ward!

Simmons was heartbreaking, that was some great acting, loving this episode the tension is extreme.

I'm calling it, Ward is the leader of the resistance!:o

Oh lord. I think my wife and I might be done with the show.

Ward is a good guy in this world? Bizarro

Ok I am loving this and and all the season one references and Daisy and Coulson got me right in the feels.

And Bill Paxton, rest in peace good sir.

As usual, I have to wait until it's on Hulu tomorrow.

That was certainly...bizarre. I think I liked it!

Great episode, the tension was great gonna be an awesome story arc.

Awesome episode - can't wait to see where this goes. And if they ever decide to bring Madame Hydra into the MCU Proper, I hope they keep Mallory Jansen in the role.

Favorite quote:
Daisy: "Wait, are you still dead?"
Simmons: "No, I feel much better now."

Best episode since the Ghost Rider arc. LMD was a disappointment but Agents of HYDRA has a lot of promise.

So watching an aftershow they mention that one of the corpses in the grave that simmons crawled out of might have been deathlock it looked like he had cybernetic eye, if it was very cool easter egg.

The episode was awesome (Jemma looked like Kyle Reese in that stolen coat :woot:), but I'm a little confused. Is Aida just playing the role of Madame Hydra in the Framework or is Madame Hydra a different character?

This was a great episode from beginning to end. I wish it was on an hour earlier so I could watch it live, but then you couldn't have the disturbing Fitz torture scene.

I definitely did not expect them to be trapped. I wonder if all the worldside plots (such as the Daisybots hunting down SHIELD agents) will be unresolved.

This was a great episode from beginning to end. I wish it was on an hour earlier so I could watch it live, but then you couldn't have the disturbing Fitz torture scene.

I definitely did not expect them to be trapped. I wonder if all the worldside plots (such as the Daisybots hunting down SHIELD agents) will be unresolved.
Weren't all the Daisybots destroyed when LMD!May blew up the base?

I missed last night's episode.....funny how when a network takes a show off the air for weeks at a time, people tend to stop turning to that channel. Totally forgot to look for it. Wish these damn shows would decide to either show an entire season without breaks or start making shorter seasons. It's getting ****ing ridiculous.

A great episode.
The framework is a cool setting.
I loved the school scene with Coulson as a propaganda teacher.
The Triskelion is really well made.

WOW what a MESSED UP episode!

COMPLETELY reversed world lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"