• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of SHIELD 3x21 "Absolution"/3x22 "Ascension" (Season Finale) Discussion Thread

Nice fake out.

LOL the shocking death is someone we all wanted to die a year ago.

okay peeps I'm out have fun!!!

They weren't taking out one of the main cast.

So second finale in a row where someone died so Daisy could live.

And yeah, it feels too weird you have a villain that was as close to destroying the world as Ultron and not one Avenger shows up.

They coulda made this the series finale.

Ok.. they got me. I never thought it would play out that way... But now that time jump?
What the hell is going on?

They really bring it during these finales.

Nah not me

Plus they actually got us to care about the character throughout the season.
I teared up a little :(

I think it's a statement at how far he's come, to be honest.

And yeah, it feels too weird you have a villain that was as close to destroying the world as Ultron and not one Avenger shows up.

They're not in a very good place right now, though (and I'm not sure who had the capacity to get where they were quickly anyway).

Anyway, very enjoyable episode. To be honest, while I'm glad there's another season, it feels like a satisfying conclusion in a lot of ways.

So now I feel better.

So, who's the director now?

I wonder if it's Talbot.

They should have made the jump eight months later ;)

Hoooolyyy craaaap!!!
no they didn't!

yeeeeessss!!!

LMDs

love it

I'd like it if they could get Smulders to join the cast as the director.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"