• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of SHIELD 3x21 "Absolution"/3x22 "Ascension" (Season Finale) Discussion Thread

It was female. But who was it is the question.

Radcliffe was talking to the computer when the figure was turning and he said they're celebrating her birthday... so I thought maybe we can look at who was voicing the computer and it might be a clue?

But, other than some blonde lady being listed as "girlfriend" there's not much else there.

So it looks like the final season will be about bringing Daisy back around. They may as well end it with her becoming one of the New Avengers or something. Throw her into the MCU already.

Mark Dascasos was wasted in this role. He could have still played Wo Fat in Hawaii Five-0

So it looks like the final season will be about bringing Daisy back around. They may as well end it with her becoming one of the New Avengers or something. Throw her into the MCU already.

She lashed out against the Marvel movies for not giving a damn about the show.

Oh yeah, she did just do that. They're both being kinda salty about the relationship though.

By the way...what happened to Hellfire? Did they kill him? I missed a scene or two (like...I have no clue how Lincoln got injured).

By the way...what happened to Hellfire? Did they kill him? I missed a scene or two (like...I have no clue how Lincoln got injured).

He got knocked out.
The assumption is that he's in custody now.

Zapped by Lincoln then knocked out by May.

Oh yeah, she did just do that. They're both being kinda salty about the relationship though.

It has to do with the fact that Pearlmutter controls TV and Feige now controls the movies and neither gets along.

Good for her. They should be pushing for more integration with the films.

It has to do with the fact that Pearlmutter controls TV and Feige now controls the movies and neither gets along.

Feige isn't the type to cause schisms out of spite though.
He's always been the cooler head trying to improve relationships with Sony, Fox and Universal. It doesn't make sense that he'd isolate the small screen properties to spite Perlmutter.

I understand why the movies cant react to the shows...the movies are filmed before the tv scripts are written. But...like...they could say "hey...we want Mockingbird on Team Cap in Civil War...can you make sure she is available and off the show by the time the movie comes out?" And then the show could write around her appearance in the movie. Heck, they wrote her out anyway for ultimately no reason at all.

I understand why the movies cant react to the shows...the movies are filmed before the tv scripts are written. But...like...they could say "hey...we want Mockingbird on Team Cap in Civil War...can you make sure she is available and off the show by the time the movie comes out?" And then the show could write around her appearance in the movie. Heck, they wrote her out anyway for ultimately no reason at all.

This is true, it could absolutely be done, just some extra planning to do. Up to this point it hasn't really been necessary, but come Infinity War, if Quake is not involved with battling Thanos, there is gonna be some explaining to do.

Feige isn't the type to cause schisms out of spite though.
He's always been the cooler head trying to improve relationships with Sony, Fox and Universal. It doesn't make sense that he'd isolate the small screen properties to spite Perlmutter.

It's probably the other way around, which is why you don't see the integration. If Feige ever decides to take over TV and have one of the other Marvel Studios producers like Victoria Alonzo, Alan Fine or Nate Moore take over TV, there would be more integration.

So Daisy is the Inhuman Messiah

Robbing banks to relocate families affected by the accords and she killed 3 guys who murdered an Inhuman by bringing a bridge down according to the newspaper cutting I could see.

Bye Brett Dalton hello John Hannah as the Big Bad .This was Radcliffe's **** in the books building robots.

Two Jemmas would be fun, Fitz's reaction would be hilarious.

My favorite humor moment in the entire finale was Jemma telling Fitz she would do something unbelievable with him on vacation and the look on Fitz's face as he wondered what it was...

As for the finale itself, no complaints. Loved it.

However, I've had enough Inhumans.

I hope they move away from Inhumans and get back to the spy and science stuff. This finale's best stuff was the "agents in action" moments. Cheesy Hive and turning everyone really loses general audience members.

Wonder if we'll ever find out what happened to Ian Quinn, Akela Amador, the Keonigs (although with what's happened to Patton, I can understand why he has not appeared this season), Graviton and Agent Weaver?

Yes.

It seemed like the doctor was creating a body for the AI he was talking to, sort of how Jarvis became Vision. He said "It's your birthday."
There is a Lady Ada in the Marvel comics

A female AI with a weird body

Wonder if we'll ever find out what happened to Ian Quinn, Akela Amador, the Keonigs (although with what's happened to Patton, I can understand why he has not appeared this season), Graviton and Agent Weaver?

Whats happened to Patton?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"