Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of SHIELD TV series for ABC - General Discussion - LEVEL 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
(still convinced he is doing his own thing and not working for Hydra)

Same here. If anything, his loyal is to Garrett, who himself has already admitted he's not so much a Hydra loyalist as an opportunist who saw which way the wind was blowing.

I have this funny idea...
Ward takes the first test and doesn't even bother lying and once done he then looks at everyone and says he just lied his a**e off and this contraption evidently doesn't work!

What do you think?

Should we have a poll to guess who goes first?

I have a question!

End of the Beginning is one right now in the UK, and that guy, Thomas Nash, is he the Clairvoyant? Because he just said he was so I was wondering why there is still some debate?

Thanks! :oldrazz:

I have a question!

End of the Beginning is one right now in the UK, and that guy, Thomas Nash, is he the Clairvoyant? Because he just said he was so I was wondering why there is still some debate?

You should really keep watching the show to find out.... if you really want to know though.....

sure you want to know?
No, he's not the Clairvoyant, someone else is and he's pretty much just a puppet on a string

You should really keep watching the show to find out.... if you really want to know though.....

No, he's not the Clairvoyant, someone else is and he's pretty much just a puppet on a string

Aah, thanks for clearing it up. I've been following what happened and have more or less been going on what others have said so I don't know the full story...

Thanks though! :)

I have a question!

Who knows. Maybe we are just silly. Maybe you should keep watching. :cwink:

Who knows. :yay:

HQAZtQw.jpg

^
looks like a deathray is going to come from Fury's eye

sure you want to know?

Allegedly. :cwink:

Um... Is that just meant to be a nice photo of Paxton, or is there something I'm missing?

Anybody else read this? No idea their credibility, but hey...

Well, we have it on good authority that Hall - who in the original Marvel comics becomes the super-villain Graviton - is expected to return for at least two more episodes, though said reappearance could happen either later this season or early on in a potential second run. Exciting!

DigitalSpy

2-part Graviton finale? That'd be awesome

Um... Is that just meant to be a nice photo of Paxton, or is there something I'm missing?

I was supposed to find a gif of him sailing "Hail Hydra" below it, but alas I could not find it.

If a fully powered Graviton returns (and it's safe to say he does) how the the hell are they going to defeat him?

How on earth can the Agents of SHIELD ever hope to take on Graviton? Even if Deathlok somehow helped out, he still wouldn't stand a chance. Even if the likes of Black Widow or Hawkeye showed up, they wouldn't be much help. Not even if Cap made an appearance. The combined might of all the movie Avengers would have trouble with him.

Are they going to massively downgrade Graviton's powers?

How on earth can the Agents of SHIELD ever hope to take on Graviton? Even if Deathlok somehow helped out, he still wouldn't stand a chance. Even if the likes of Black Widow or Hawkeye showed up, they wouldn't be much help. Not even if Cap made an appearance. The combined might of all the movie Avengers would have trouble with him.

Are they going to massively downgrade Graviton's powers?

They probably have to downgrade his powers.

There are more ways than muscle

Hall had a human side, I imagine his goals won't be world domination when he returns

There are more ways than muscle

Hall had a human side, I imagine his goals won't be world domination when he returns

Hall will be working for HYDRA when he is freed from the Gravitonium.

Graviton's one of those villains that's occasionally been hoisted by his own petard, as it were. He SHOULD be one of the top threats to the world, but he's been bested by the West Coast B-team Avengers. :oldrazz:

Besides, who's to say Coulson and Skye don't have superpowers? And if Fitz finally gets THIS guy, well, bye bye Graviton.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hit-Monkey

I think Hall will have his own agenda - he won't side with Quinn, he didn't seem too happy with him

He'll either want revenge against Quinn or want take Hydra down I think - he seemed to genuinely want to do good in The Asset, despite the fact many would have died in the process (including himself)

Whatever happens, I doubt it'll be as simple as "You work for us now"

Graviton in EMH was really damn powerful. It took Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Ant Man, and Wasp all working together to finally beat him. And even then they barely managed to stop him and only after a large chunk of NYC got totaled. If Hall on the show has even a TINY FRACTION of that power, then Coulson and co are totally screwed. There's no way in Hell that they could beat him. And Graviton SHOULD be that kind of threat, he controls one of the freaking fundamental elements of nature for goodness sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"