Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of SHIELD TV series for ABC - General Discussion - LEVEL 11 - Part 10

Discussion in 'Past Marvel Series' started by Thread Manager, Jun 21, 2017.

1. SPO2 Dalisay Rebel in exile, again.

I agree that now it does not matter. But while the show was in production the connection kept the show on ABC/Disney.

For me that connection particularly in finding Loki's sceptre to kick off Age of Ultron and explaining an exponential increase of enhanced persons in Civil War increases my enjoyment of the Infinity Saga as a whole. And as a watch the show and movies it still works up to the season 5 time looping and the Quake v. Graviton fight needing to happen just before the Thanos snapture.

Now however they origin Ms Marvel, her being the number one Inhuman draft pick , in the future will see how the show stands up to future canon claims since I doubt any character, including Robbie Reyes or L.M.D.s will be refocused on in movies or Disney + miniseries.

Hellion, C. Lee and Drizzle like this.
  2. Slick Yup

Now on Disney Plus.

Hellion and babykhris like this.
  3. VTGuy Registered

Finally, I had missed the final season. I've been watching it the last few nights. Decent so far. I'm disappointed the characters got deadended in this series.

4. Slick Yup

I’ve only watched to season 4 on Netflix so I’m watching the Marvel Netflix shows and Agents from the beginning till the end. The Netflix Marvel shows I’ve watched plenty of times though lol just Agents I need to finish to the end.