Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of SHIELD TV series for ABC - General Discussion - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... Is Mike Peterson Deathlok like people have been speculating?
Yes.

"We have been waiting all season for this moment where we can reveal that Mike Peterson's story arc is an origin story," said Executive Producer Jeffrey Bell. "We're thrilled to have J. August Richards playing Deathlok and to have our audience enjoy this favorite Marvel character on the show."
Congrats to those who called it!

Whoa! Another twitter from the official SHIELD tag says that Sif is coming to Midgard to track down Lorelei! That's Enchantress's sister. Huge!!

Agents of SHIELD ‏@AgentsofSHIELD 9m
Lady Sif returns to Midgard to track down and capture Lorelei. #AgentsofSHIELD

Whoa! Another twitter from the official SHIELD tag says that Sif is coming to Midgard to track down Lorelei! That's Enchantress's sister. Huge!!
Elena Satine (Smallville) is playing Lorelei apparantly

Elena Satine (Smallville) is playing Lorelei apparantly

I don't think I've seen her in anything, but I can see it...

406px-Lorelei_Head.jpg

celebElena_14322.jpg

Do we know when this episode airs yet? The Deathlok news is cool, but I am solo much more excited for Lorelei and Sif.

Marvel is really clever. I can't believe J. August Richards has been a comic character all along. You can even see the signs looking back. My mind is blown.

Marvel is really clever. I can't believe J. August Richards has been a comic character all along. You can even see the signs looking back. My mind is blown.

I agree. I was just thinking how rewarding it feels for the fans who have been supporting the show from the get go, and being patient through the slow-build. Other than the inevitable breaks coming up between episodes, the rest of this season looks very very awesome.

Richards' character is Deathlok, huh? Cool.... now he can actually be interesting. :up:

I never want to read complaints about the lack of CB characters in AoS again.

So if we watch previous first episodes again it is all connected to centipede( 1,3,4,5) and there is marvel characters.

Up until Seeds it felt like episode 2 was the only episode that felt completely standalone, but now that we know that Skye was an 084, which needed to be established first, every episode is connected.

doesn't lorelei have links to malekith as well?

I called Deathlok first. I'm taking the credit.

I don't think I've seen her in anything, but I can see it...

406px-Lorelei_Head.jpg

celebElena_14322.jpg

Do we know when this episode airs yet? The Deathlok news is cool, but I am solo much more excited for Lorelei and Sif.
Who was she in Smallville?

So is Deathlok the black agent that has been hinted at? Or will that be someone else?

I expect at least two more announcements in the next couple hours.
It looks like more guest stars were teased already at the tca14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back