Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of SHIELD TV series for ABC - General Discussion - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
doesn't lorelei have links to malekith as well?

Yeah. Lorelei is a Simonson creation IIRC and played a role in much of his run, including the bits with Malekith (he kidnapped her to get to Thor, or something like that). But Malekith's story has changed so much for the MCU that I don't expect the connection to be retained.

Whoa! Another twitter from the official SHIELD tag says that Sif is coming to Midgard to track down Lorelei! That's Enchantress's sister. Huge!!
WHAT?!? you're kidding? I wonder if Walt knows this? lol

So is Deathlok the black agent that has been hinted at? Or will that be someone else?

Spoilers for anyone who hasn't been watching.

J August Richard's character is Deathlok. After the explosion on the bridge, he woke up with missing limbs and the eye implant from "Eye Spy."

Spoilers for anyone who hasn't been watching.

J August Richard's character is Deathlok. After the explosion on the bridge, he woke up with missing limbs and the eye implant from "Eye Spy."

I saw that scene.

Well, yes, but I assume if there was anything else to say, we would've seen it with Lorelai and Deathlok's news items.
the press conference thingy is still going on. they have to talk about something right now

Ha! I was waiting for you to get here so someone could be as ecstatic as I am!! :thor:
Yeah I let him know lol
It's really to bad they can't make both Sif and Lorelei's hair as long lol

Yeah I let him know lol
It's really to bad they can't make both Sif and Lorelei's hair as long lol

Cool! I can't wait to get the first look at her. I'm always up for more Asgardians in the MCU!!

So basically Mike Petersen is going to resemble the second iteration of Deathlok, Michael Collins.

The press conference is at the Television Critics Association.

I never want to read complaints about the lack of CB characters in AoS again.

The showrunners finally wised up and started listening to the fans. :word:

Bring in more comic book characters....make the show about superheroes instead of normal people....yep, this is the Marvel show that people tuned in to watch from the very beginning, only to find some half-assed Scooby Doo Flying Mystery Machine freak-of-the-week fail-procedural.

Some time after the break, somebody must have said, "Okay, enough screwing around, it's time to make a Marvel CBM TV show."

Nice to see Deathlok and Lorelei. And more comic book characters to come.

I think stock in the "Skye is Jessica Drew" theory just went up fifty points on this news, too.

Glad I didn't give up on this series. Hype about Deathlok!

.yep, this is the Marvel show that people tuned in to watch from the very beginning, only to find some half-assed Scooby Doo Flying Mystery Machine freak-of-the-week fail-procedural.
so, you didn't base your expectations on what was clearly stated before the show aired?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"