Alan Wake.

Zenith are you getting paid to post all these updates or what?

Zenith are you getting paid to post all these updates or what?
I told you the truth the last time man. I don't get paid. Not my problem if the truth isn't good enough for you.

You ant to see where I work? I told ya I'm student studying to be a dev and mostly gave testing. hey let me know when you in my town, so I can freaking show my game tester job check from place likie Volt montreal game labs etc. (which yu should look up if it's real place.

It'll be the last time answer with you though the paid thing again. I only post these things for two reasons to keep people in the loop about cool things I my self I'm interested in (So I don't see the words hey how did this happened? and I wounder what could have went wrong) When it's been shown in other area's of the web via known legit gamer news outlets beside just IGN? and to keep my self from slipping in writing typing skills nothing more.

Sorry I didn't see it the last time.

Sorry Zenith, but you post a ton of gaming stuff here and format and get the images in and all that. Just surprised you take the time to do all that. If it's to keep up with your typing skills, all the power in the world to you.

it's not problem it's just hard to explain it. I do it for the epn forum and marvel heroes and before that when I was younger I was a mod and reporter on the side for a comic fansite called Mutadis Mutandis an X-menfan info site. the former owner of that site is my face book buddy.

which I helped with the profile and other stuff on the x-men comics with reviews some times next to a few other comic info site where I helped with the profiles. but I had few times when i was off the web and came back to the web, my skills typing wise were terrible then ever and I've been trying get a fix with it.

some time it come back with nasty force especially when I'm tired and came back from work. I'm not the perfect speller ether. but try my best to make my self under stood. I still have a lot to fix with my self especial before I finish learning what I need to with dev school with game character modeling creation and game play planning idea. just how to make a game fun

I was also studying game story design but I think I'm better off pitching idea's of how the story would go via story boards. Instead of do the storys out right and let some else do the over all stories.

I told you the truth the last time man. I don't get paid. Not my problem if the truth isn't good enough for you.

You ant to see where I work? I told ya I'm student studying to be a dev and mostly gave testing. hey let me know when you in my town, so I can freaking show my game tester job check from place likie Volt montreal game labs etc. (which yu should look up if it's real place.

It'll be the last time answer with you though the paid thing again. I only post these things for two reasons to keep people in the loop about cool things I my self I'm interested in (So I don't see the words hey how did this happened? and I wounder what could have went wrong) When it's been shown in other area's of the web via known legit gamer news outlets beside just IGN? and to keep my self from slipping in writing typing skills nothing more.

Hmm, I hesitate to say this, because I know you're probably going to take it the wrong way and I'm not sure how I can say it in a nicer way, but...if part of why you do all these updates all the time is because you want to stop your typing from slipping...you aren't doing too good of a job. Your posts are often times very fragmented and hard to read, and I know you will often edit something three to four times, and it's still kind of a mess.

A lot of people think English is your second language, so I really don't know if this is really helping your typing skills at all.

Hmm, I hesitate to say this, because I know you're probably going to take it the wrong way and I'm not sure how I can say it in a nicer way, but...if part of why you do all these updates all the time is because you want to stop your typing from slipping...you aren't doing too good of a job. Your posts are often times very fragmented and hard to read, and I know you will often edit something three to four times, and it's still kind of a mess.

A lot of people think English is your second language, so I really don't know if this is really helping your typing skills at all.

yeah that's me correcting them(certain posts) the best I can after I notice for some lame reason the spell check still didn't do what it should.

there are alot of times on my end the pc freeze's (weird connection problems, prior to me getting fiber wire at the end of last year) even though I had the spell check do it's thing. I also had my inter rewired too. and had hard line built in cause me and my room mates were using wireless which drop often.

other stuff prior where other think English is my second language and I made clear it's not was due to the time bad internet issues. and my mother board at the time with my pc being burned twice one cause the guy that helped build my pc(costume made) the first time dropped in a parking lot of places and the other time the mother board just didn't live even though there were major repairs done and then was that thing all last year summer, I was dealing with house flood damage and working over time to pay some bills and have upgrade the damn pc with that which added to fatigue . I did say most of it were at times where I'm tired. and get these things

so in certain case's it just still end's up certain way .

and I can tell the truth all I want if that person isn't there seeing this crap happen in front of them. they will think what they want. especial if they stubborn or just don't know a person or really care.

I have the bills with the bad mother board accidents and other to prove it. but with some of the people that I have manged to play games with and they have heard my voice and how I talk they'd tell you I sound like black male (which I am) from Ny which is indeed how I sound.

I just know when I'm off for more then a week like month or so. I seem even worse.

so I just do what I can. at times. . alot of people write thing off faster they they should any they believe what they want. til they see it for them selves. Ican only control so much can't keep having do what they want. I have my own problems to fix.

Last edited:
So...how about that Alan Wake guy, eh? I hope he's doing well in the other dimension somewhere. Since, you know, we'll never find out what's going on with him. Until the inevitable reboot in 10 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"