BvS All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 239

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_o18ivhUFFL1tpk0vyo2_540.gif

Bruce Wayne.

I really want that shot of batmobile driving through the cave, by the way. Make it happen, Jokes! :argh:

I am a Jokes of many things but this i cannot do.

Psst, i saw it here earlier. :ninja:

No offense, but Batman V Superman looks like a good beginning, SS looks like sinister fun, but WW looks downright EPIC.

comic-dc-wonder-woman-the-hiketeia.jpg

Is it just me or does the fabric for her semi-skirt possess more of a vibrant color of Blue, with the fabric itself being more leather like, when compared to the one used for her outfit in BvS?

YES! Loved the MoS theme throughout. That made a Supes fan like me smile. Also, Cavill speed walking down the halls of the courthouse is awesome and a nice theme of that shot (MoS with the soldiers.) One thing is for certain: Henry is 10X more MASSIVE in BvS than he was MoS. Geez!

I've got kind of a LOTR vibe from it for some reason, but being a huge LOTR fan, this means I am perfectly happy by it.

Oh, here's one more gif :p:

tumblr_o18gcq8dux1udwsc5o6_250.gif

Same here. The look of it reminded me of the LOTR and Harry Potter films. Snyder wasn't kidding when he said the DCEU would follow suit of the grandness of those films for WB.

And Diana is seriously adorable.

YES! Loved the MoS theme throughout. That made a Supes fan like me smile. Also, Cavill speed walking down the halls of the courthouse is awesome and a nice theme of that shot (MoS with the soldiers.) One thing is for certain: Henry is 10X more MASSIVE in BvS than he was MoS. Geez!
Loving the new footage :up:

Same here. The look of it reminded me of the LOTR and Harry Potter films. Snyder wasn't kidding when he said the DCEU would follow suit of the grandness of those films for WB.

And Diana is seriously adorable.

Yeah, "Harry Potter"... good call. I think the cinematography is a bit closer to Potter films actually.

As I already said, both her and Cavill are unbelievably cute with glasses.

I must be alone then cause I wasn't that impressed with what we saw of Wonder Woman. I get that they don't have much but I didn't like what they have in that case.

Well, now when I posted two, lets post the rest shall we?:

XQlSgE8h.jpg

uR6N3kCh.jpg

maevXE3h.jpg

Looks like in the slow-mo shot of Bruce in the field, he has a handful of flowers. Could be visiting Robin's grave.

Also, when Jesse is speaking, when he says "Lex is comeptitve with Bruce. He knows everything about him.." it cuts to Bruce opening the letter of "You let your family die."

We thought it was the Joker, but now, it may be Lex that sent Bruce that letter to piss him off.

That batmobile shot is seriously some Arkham Knight status stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"