BvS All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 239

Status
Not open for further replies.
WW footage AND a new SS trailer!!

Mama ******* Mia!!

:hmr:

Looks like in the slow-mo shot of Bruce in the field, he has a handful of flowers. Could be visiting Robin's grave.

Also, when Jesse is speaking, when he says "Lex is comeptitve with Bruce. He knows everything about him.." it cuts to Bruce opening the letter of "You let your family die."

We thought it was the Joker, but now, it may be Lex that sent Bruce that letter to piss him off.

Some of us were claiming it was Lex for quite a time now.

I know everyone's raving about Batman, but Affleck's Bruce looks great here. This guy looks really troubled, like he has no hope.
s8fsAhW.png

The music used for this First Look sounds suspiciously like Maricone's Harmonica, which depicts another haunted character from Once Upon A Time in the West. [YT]watch?v=6MZw_Iv0wdU[/YT]

Maybe the "First Look" music is the Bruce Wayne theme.

Lawd what a good week to be a DC fan. :up:

Some of us were claiming it was Lex for quite a time now.

I remember a few saying that and it crossed my mind, but the way it was sequenced together in this new footage almost leads me to believe the case it is Lex now.

I know everyone's raving about Batman, but Affleck's Bruce looks great here. This guy looks really troubled, like he has no hope.
s8fsAhW.png

The music used for this First Look sounds suspiciously like Maricone's Harmonica, which depicts another haunted character from Once Upon A Time in the West. [YT]watch?v=6MZw_Iv0wdU[/YT]

Maybe the "First Look" music is the Bruce Wayne theme.

Maybe it's just my memory but doesn't that outfit look like the one that Ben was wearing for the shots of him that were captured at the Smallville Cemetery set?

They started to release clips of the special. Where did the batmobile shot come from? Where in the special?

21o6k2a.png

dat heat vision

Gotta say, this is one of the VERY FEW CGI shots that I still have problems with. What's worse is that it looks blatantly obvious that this is a CGI model of Superman.

I don't know why they didn't just use Henry to create this shot of Superman.

Gotta say, this is one of the VERY FEW CGI shots that I still have problems with. What's worse is that it looks blatantly obvious that this is a CGI model of Superman.

I don't know why they didn't just use Henry to create this shot of Superman.
Eh, it looks pretty good in motion. The main thing is the heat vision looks sick!

I'm surprised people aren't freaking out as much over the WW footage, looks great!

Thanks buddy. But I think he's saying something else in the first half.

"All this time, been thinking I've been measured in good. Superman was never real." That's what my ear keeps hearing. Maybe someone else can take a crack at it.

I remember a few saying that and it crossed my mind, but the way it was sequenced together in this new footage almost leads me to believe the case it is Lex now.

I'm more sure than ever it's Lex.

Yep, as Snyder said Lex is the Puppet master of this film, he's using false flag attacks to get those two fighting each other.

It's actually.

"All this time... been thinking I'm here to do good. Superman was never real".

It's actually.

Ah, there it is. Nice breakdown. It's clear to me now. Couldn't get that first part. Kudos.:up:

It's actually.

And at the end of the film people will start to realize that he was the good guy all along.

Hope is needed for metropolis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"