• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

BvS All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 269

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that Aquaman will interact with any human in BvS, and he'll most likely to be underwater --very, very deep. Just my speculation.

Well, then you shouldn't have replied to the spammer's post. :yay: His post & the link is still visible in your post for all to see.

General rule is not to response to spam and troll --the very same thing you do with e-mail. lol

Oh ok. Anyway I can see the entire bunch of posts following it was deleted just now so.. all good.

Aquamanfirstattemptatsomeocinspiredbymerapingme_b0cb8d_4555402_zpsxm6ndzpz.jpg

Remember that at one time that Nolan considered giving Darren Aronofsky the chance to direct Goyer scripted MOS? I had said many times before that I would have loved to see it if only for a completely different kind of Superman --but he would probably have killed off any interest and DECU would have been a stillbirth.

Just look at Aronofsky's filmography -- Pi, Requiem for a Dream (Jared Leto, Jennifer Connelly), The Fountain (Hugh Jackman, Rachel Weisz), The Wrestler (Mickey Rourke, Marisa Tomei), Black Swan (Natalie Portman) & Noah (Russell Crowe, Jennifer Connelly, Anthony Hopkins). Really dark and tormented materials that even Frank Miller said that Aronofsky's Batman was too dark! lol

You worked with Darren Aronofsky on a Batman movie project that never got made. What happened there?

It was the first time I worked on a Batman project with somebody whose vision of Batman was darker than mine. My Batman was too nice for him. We would argue about it, and I'd say, "Batman wouldn't do that, he wouldn't torture anybody," and so on. We hashed out a screenplay, and we were wonderfully compensated, but then Warner Bros. read it and said, "We don't want to make this movie." The executive wanted to do a Batman he could take his kids to. And this wasn't that. It didn't have the toys in it. The Batmobile was just a tricked-out car. And Batman turned his back on his fortune to live a street life so he could know what people were going through. He built his own Batcave in an abandoned part of the subway. And he created Batman out of whole cloth to fight crime and a corrupt police force.

Why don't you turn some of that into a graphic novel?

Maybe I will.
Source: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/a-rare-interview-frank-miller-871654?

eeh...anyone else think that would be too convenient? Lois falls in the water so Aquaman just be there to save her?

Convenient? No. Not at all. How else does Aquaman make his grand appearance than in water? It's only convenient if you over think it and say to yourself, "oh well of course Aquaman saves someone in water"

Well, yeah... duh.

Like I said above..If this is how Aquaman is introduced it will feel forced as hell. Are we to believe that he was just swimming about in that area at that exact time?

Well considering there could be a huge battle at that time going on involving superman, batman, wonder woman, and freaking Doomsday I say it's fairly reasonable to assume that sort of event would get his attention.

Convenient? No. Not at all. How else does Aquaman make his grand appearance than in water? It's only convenient if you over think it and say to yourself, "oh well of course Aquaman saves someone in water"

Well, yeah... duh.
exactly!

Then why even have him in it?
Aquaman is going to be cameo only along with Victor Stone (Cyborg) and the Flash.

For the human, I think that Lex's been monitoring the deep much like how he's been monitoring Batman & Superman (see prequel comics).

At best I think that Aquaman interacts with Wonder Woman and Superman before disappearing. These are all just speculations:yay:.

Well considering there could be a huge battle at that time going on involving superman, batman, wonder woman, and freaking Doomsday I say it's fairly reasonable to assume that sort of event would get his attention.
if thats the case then the black zero event would of got his attention too.

If Lex had
Aquaman held captive earlier, and if he was freed by ww and bats, he is probably grateful and is helping out to repay a debt, so he wouldn't just be in the area, he would already be there just in case help was needed.

Remember that at one time that Nolan considered giving Darren Aronofsky the chance to direct Goyer scripted MOS? I had said many times before that I would have loved to see it if only for a completely different kind of Superman --but he would probably have killed off any interest and DECU would have been a stillbirth.

Just look at Aronofsky's filmography -- Pi, Requiem for a Dream (Jared Leto, Jennifer Connelly), The Fountain (Hugh Jackman, Rachel Weisz), The Wrestler (Mickey Rourke, Marisa Tomei), Black Swan (Natalie Portman) & Noah (Russell Crowe, Jennifer Connelly, Anthony Hopkins). Really dark and tormented materials that even Frank Miller said that Aronofsky's Batman was too dark! lol

Source: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/a-rare-interview-frank-miller-871654?

I never knew that Aronofsky was considered for MOS. I remember he was going to do The Wolverine at one point but either dropped out or got pushed out. Darren's a great director (most of the time... I'll just forget Noah exists) but I think that if he ever does do a CBM, it's got to be for a REALLY dark character. Like, way darker than Batman.

It probably did lol. We just didn't see him.
lol i wonder how they will explain that in the movie why he didnt help superman during battle in the Indian ocean maybe he was the fisherman when you see it land lol

If you read the articles it
mentions Aquaman and Cyborg are cameos...brief appearances.

Exactly. I don't think he will show up for the end fight. I still think we only see those characters in the knightmare visions.
But come on guys, you really don't think it would feel forced if Aquaman showed up to save Lois?

Exactly. I don't think he will show up for the end fight. I still think we only see those characters in the knightmare visions.
But come on guys, you really don't think it would feel forced if Aquaman showed up to save Lois?

I agree. Possibly in the future vision where flash shows up. Also It won't feel forced either if he does end up saving someone. He's a hero that's what they do.

NUH-UH! We already know that Aquaman and Cyborg and Flash and Green Lantern and Robin and Joker and Batgirl and no-legged Jimmy Olsen have HUGE parts and this movie is just rushing us into the Justice League and Superman is only in it for five minutes so he can get killed! :cwink:

Aquaman is going to be cameo only along with Victor Stone (Cyborg) and the Flash.

For the human, I think that Lex's been monitoring the deep much like how he's been monitoring Batman & Superman (see prequel comics).

At best I think that Aquaman interacts with Wonder Woman and Superman before disappearing. These are all just speculations:yay:.

Again, why show him deep in the water finding Dory if it has nothing to do with the story?

A cameo doesn't have to be a fleeting shot. It's just a line or two, a one page script treatment. Flash is obviously going to be vital to this movie and we've known for some time that Aquaman would have some role in this movie, even more so than the Flash or Cyborg. They put his picture out way before the others for a reason. Don't get caught up on semantics.

The European premières gonna be at London Leicester Square on the 22nd this month just like Man of Steel, i must head there.

The European premières gonna be at London Leicester Square on the 22nd this month just like Man of Steel, i must head there.
me too! im in Nottingham so its abit far away but i just might go do you know what time?

i think aquaman will have the most screen time out of the other justice league member mainly because there's so much merchandise of him about atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"