BvS All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clark has lost Lois to Bruce already.

mTrG3Yo.gif
Why hasn't anyone made this their avvy, is a surprise to me. :lmao:

I enjoyed Green Lantern, the reception will be depressing

Dangerous fortress, how did Lex manage to walk in it unharmed?

They merge together again after Clark chokes Superman

He tosses a few coins, Two-Face makes his mistake
Robin and Barbra un-Venom Bane, and leave him there

Ha ha yeah where was Superman's security especially in SRs when you might think he'd have have something guarding it, I know there were deleted scenes when the wind picked up mind

Yeah I know that's why I think it's a debatable killing.

He does but Batman's still at fault for killing Two-Face

Ahh didn't know that one so he doesn't kill anyone in B&R.

Someone should combine that GIF with the Superman screaming one. :D

Ha ha yeah where was Superman's security especially in SRs when you might think he'd have have something guarding it, I know there were deleted scenes when the wind picked up mind
:hehe:
After Lois going in the fortress Clark was building in MoS, I hope he builds and beefs up security this time

Ahh didn't know that one so he doesn't kill anyone in B&R.
That one is surprisingly the only Batman movie without a villain's death

Between the news of Snyder going to meet with Miller, and this quote, well, ...the future looks so promising, doesn't it? :whatever:
I have to agree with you. Frank Miller should IMO have no input on Superman ever. I think MOS should have gotten a true sequel before going off and doing this. While we may not know what this movie is about yet and what will happen in this movie. To me it just doesn't look good and while they call this a "MOS sequel" it just gives an even worse feeling when you throw Frank Miller in the mix. I'm just not happy with this and feel like Superman is being robbed a true sequel for the second time. Saying that since I am one of the people who loved Superman Returns and would have loved to have seen the sequel to that as well.

He shouldn't even have input on Batman, let alone Superman.

^ Maybe Snyder will realize how crazy he's become and know why many of his ideas won't work. But then again, he filmed the tornado scene.

If only Zack Snyder would watch the Spirit...

Frank Miller was great when dealing with Batman, so I'm assuming it's just over that and has nothing to do with his mockery of "writing" Superman.

I remember someone yesterday mentioning the Public Enemies route. I really like that idea.

Have you read The Dark Knight Strikes Again and/or All Star Batman & Robin? Miller lost it on Batman, too.

If only Zack Snyder would watch the Spirit...

Frank Miller was great when dealing with Batman, so I'm assuming it's just over that and has nothing to do with his mockery of "writing" Superman.

I remember someone yesterday mentioning the Public Enemies route. I really like that idea.
goddamn_batman-1.gif

Frank Miller was great when dealing with Batman.

The past-tense usage matters ;)

I was just talking about Frank Miller's involvement with Batman earlier with friends then we all talked about how this infamous scene just made no sense and how he just lost his mind with Batman.

allstarbatman93.jpg

No doubt it created some laughs, but a dose of sadness came knowing Miller's somehow going to screw with Superman. :(

All Star Batman and Robin actually, to my eyes is good. Granted absurd and laughable but there are some really interesting things going on.

Taking the psychotic War Games and Tower of Babel Batman and puting him into JLA would actually get you this scene with Hal Jordan. Painting the room yellow to prove how badass he is and how fragile all these superpowered heroes are is a perfect example of Batmans psychosis and that in some instances he is out of his mind.

I view it as a comic written by an old, angry, used to be brilliant dude that in his mind everything is a war zone. I enjoy it and i can see where this is going but consulting the 2013 Frank Miller is really bad move.

I was just talking about Frank Miller's involvement with Batman earlier with friends then we all talked about how this infamous scene just made no sense and how he just lost his mind with Batman.

allstarbatman93.jpg

No doubt it created some laughs, but a dose of sadness came knowing Miller's somehow going to screw with Superman. :(

I like to think that Miller had Adam West cast here. It puts it into perspective for me. Haha!

All Star Batman and Robin actually, to my eyes is good. Granted absurd and laughable but there are some really interesting things going on.

Taking the psychotic War Games and Tower of Babel Batman and puting him into JLA would actually get you this scene with Hal Jordan. Painting the room yellow to prove how badass he is and how fragile all these superpowered heroes are is a perfect example of Batmans psychosis and that in some instances he is out of his mind.

I view it as a comic written by an old, angry, used to be brilliant dude that in his mind everything is a war zone. I enjoy it and i can see where this is going but consulting the 2013 Frank Miller is really bad move.

I think that he just ran out of places to take Batman, and my problem with him isn't even about that. I can't think of any writer that has hit homeruns with every story, but Miller never had a clue of what to do with Superman (or teams in general).

Clark has lost Lois to Bruce already.

mTrG3Yo.gif

Hilarious. Film looks great, but this moment is so strangely timely...symptomatic...unbelievably coincidental to events/happenings/fears and discussion here lately about Superman and Batman's future in Warner Bros. film.

It's like David O. Russell is reading your minds... (maybe that's his superpower!)

:word:

Has this quote from Snyder been posted?

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=13726

"It's too early for me to discuss the film. However, regardless of how I feel about Superman, ultimately I have to go along with the direction that Warner Bros. thinks is best"

Between the news of Snyder going to meet with Miller, and this quote, well, ...the future looks so promising, doesn't it? :whatever:

yeah........that doesn't inspire much confidence..........:csad:

A quote that will make all Superman fans feel so much better.

allstarbatman93.jpg
"Have to be criminals" :hehe:
Bat-*****e here is crazy

I'm not toooooo worried about miller because at least he recognizes his portrayal of Superman was not favorable to the character because that isn't the story he was telling:

"The most questionable thing I did was make Superman a government agent. If this had been a Superman story, I'd never have done that - and I know that, because I have a Superman story I want to tell someday. In this story, Batman was the hero, so the world was built around him."

http://www.comicscube.com/2010/05/clearing-up-misconception-about-frank.html

That quote still doesn't give reason for making Superman the way he was done in that crap
I hate The Dark Knight Returns, never liked it

Come to think of it there's a point Miller makes in TDKSA where Superman has an inner monologue like 'Pa, you were wrong.' and goes on about he taught him to suppress his powers and live by man's laws, which is similar to MOS with Costner. Then Superman rejects these notions and murders some jets or something. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"