All Things Universal Studios Resort

truth be told the original didn't fit well with disney anyway.. its like uh.... why is this here? generic alien horror ride.....

it should have been at universal and been an "ALIEN" theme

truth be told the original didn't fit well with disney anyway.. its like uh.... why is this here? generic alien horror ride.....

it should have been at universal and been an "ALIEN" theme
Actually it was based off the movie Alien; it's also why there's a scene from Aliens in The Great Movie Ride.

Actually it was based off the movie Alien; it's also why there's a scene from Aliens in The Great Movie Ride.

i know the concept was. but the aliens were not xenomorphs. And wasn't the ride in Tomorrow land?

btw.. is the Great movie ride still there and any new additions, or things taken out of it?

The ride is still in Tomorrowland(Stitch version).

And yes, The Great Movie Ride is still there, and no changes I know of.

I agree. I don't know how it'll be done though since a lot of the movies used were by MGM.

Yeah, the animatronics could use some serious touch up, Ripley looks just as scary as the xenomorph.

I also think movies should be added, or at least update the little video at the end.

I know they updated the end video at some point once I saw clips from Chicago in it.

I only remember the wizard of oz part and Indiana jones. Everything else is a flat out blank to me.... (i was like 7)

but i remember liking it

I wanted to jump off the cart 30 seconds in. Embarassing. But it goes to show you, if it works - why fix it? Disney has that mentality most of the time. Look at DisneyQuest! That place is the ****tiest ARCADE I've ever been in. :o

I wanted to jump off the cart 30 seconds in. Embarassing. But it goes to show you, if it works - why fix it? Disney has that mentality most of the time. Look at DisneyQuest! That place is the ****tiest ARCADE I've ever been in. :o
Man, I didnt hit up DisneyQuest last year when I went, but that place was awesome when I went I think around ten years ago. Has it gotten that bad?

Totally bumping this thread up. :woot:

So, how hard is it to actually get a job in the parks? I'll be moving up there next year, might go to UCF. I'm desperate to get a job at the parks, so is it even possible?

Grrr... i'm getting really jealous of everyone i know getting to go down there... Marx and I need a vaca... anyone got some good discounts to disney and/or universal?

lol

one of my friends down there use to date a guy who could get us into free... but that doesn't looks like an option now :(

I like checking this site every so often, http://www.mousesavers.com.

It has a lot of good tips and links to savings. If you sign up to their newsletter you get exclusive deals only available to those who get the newsletter.

No problem, it is a well run website that gets updated constantly. I used it to help plan all three of my visits to Disney World, which you can imagine from Canada is a bit more work than the average person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"