Alternate ending scene

yea, that is interesting. I wish we cuda seen that.

mierde said:
But it makes you think, which is a good thing i think

Yeah, it makes you think why they didn't provide closure for Angel and his father. Angel just appeared and saved his dad in the nick of time. Then he's never seen again except for a brief glance in the end.

The Original Bamfer said:
Who knows if she was even cured? Can't Mystique block harmful toxins from her body? If she was aware the cure was coming... is it plausible to say that she faked her de-mutantizing? I mean, if that's the case... it makes total sense that she'd be on Magneto's side the whole time.

Another interesting alternate ending that the producers discussed was the ending scene where Rogue and Bobby kissed. After they did so, the camera pans out of the window to reveal Leech sitting beneath it playing a video game or something. Very interesting. :up:

i really wished they had gone with that. The cliffhanger of- did rogue get cured would have been superior to the xavier one. Another thing they said- we compromised by not having them kiss- hows that a compromise! They've kissed before. They have already massacred rogues character- the last thing we would care about is a kiss- better yet they should have put it in- at least then rogue would have got something out of the cure instead of a lousy hug.:cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"