Comics Amazing Spider-Man Cyber Library

SpideyLad said:
WOOHOO, i got to read the night gwen stacy died and the goblins last stand!
IM SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!

You shouldn't be happy that Gwen is dead, ya big meanie!

yeah but it was a land mark in spider-man comcis

How come I can only get doc ock's first issue to work, whats wrong with all the others?

Andrew said:
How come I can only get doc ock's first issue to work, whats wrong with all the others?
Aloha,
Based upon disk space I can only put up about 75 comics at a time.As of 9/20/04 Amazing Spider-Man #100-171 are p[osted for your reading and research pleasure. Also #36 v2-World Trade Center issue is also up.Enjpy.
Spidey rules

Donald Thomas said:
Aloha,
Based upon disk space I can only put up about 75 comics at a time.As of 9/20/04 Amazing Spider-Man #100-171 are p[osted for your reading and research pleasure. Also #36 v2-World Trade Center issue is also up.Enjpy.
Spidey rules

Thanks so much!! Happy early Birthday :) (You have same birthday as my son..he turns 18 tomrrow !)

Aloha Donald!

Happy Birthday to a MAJOR Spidey fan! :up:

SpiderMan.jpg

Could you put up the Sins Past saga for a month for the people who havent read it?

SpideyLad said:
Could you put up the Sins Past saga for a month for the people who havent read it?
Aloha,
While I am working on getting vol 2 of Amazing, I don't think it will be as current as Sins Past.
Spidey rules

bmrobson said:
For some reason, the links are incorrect for me. For instance, I am currently on #139. When I run the cursor over the thumbnail cover for #139, the link shows up as:

http://www.donaldspidermanthomas.com/Amazing/1963/af15asm441/asm139.pdf

The URL that actually works for me is:

http://www.donaldspidermanthomas.com/books/asm139.pdf

I'm not sure why the links are wrong but at least I can start reading them again by typing in the correct URL.

Brian
Aloha,
Thanks, I'll look into this.

Aloha,
I looked at the whole page and everything is coming up right. Try doing a Refresh on your computer for this page and PM me with your results.
Spidey rules

Hmmm...something strange happened and ASM 48-50 and ASM 95-99 somehow got deleted from my computer, I have no idea what could have happened but I never got to read 95-99! Its weird cause I have the other issues in the same folders and they are fine but somehow these issues are missing.

Donald, is there any way I could get these issues from you, or are you gonna put them back on your website in the future? Cause I just finished issue 94 and I'm itching to see whats gonna happen in the next few issues.

Please help!

XSpidercideX said:
Hmmm...something strange happened and ASM 48-50 and ASM 95-99 somehow got deleted from my computer, I have no idea what could have happened but I never got to read 95-99! Its weird cause I have the other issues in the same folders and they are fine but somehow these issues are missing.

Donald, is there any way I could get these issues from you, or are you gonna put them back on your website in the future? Cause I just finished issue 94 and I'm itching to see whats gonna happen in the next few issues.

Please help!
Aloha,
You poor puppy. Now you've made me feel bad. Don't you hate it when you read a story that's a continuation and then you can't get the next issue?Okay, this time and just this time, I will put 95-99 back up until Sunday.
I am in the process of expanding the library.
Starting in Oct first weekend, I will be putting up,
28-Amazing(#172-200),
15-PPSpec#1-15),
10-Ultimate S-M (#1-10)
5-Ultimate MTU 9#1-5)
and Ultimate Six.
These will stay up for the entire month of Oct.
Don't forget to sign my guest book
Spidey rules with insatiable fans

oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh, lots of comics

Donald Thomas said:
Aloha,
You poor puppy. Now you've made me feel bad. Don't you hate it when you read a story that's a continuation and then you can't get the next issue?Okay, this time and just this time, I will put 95-99 back up until Sunday.
I am in the process of expanding the library.
Starting in Oct first weekend, I will be putting up,
28-Amazing(#172-200),
15-PPSpec#1-15),
10-Ultimate S-M (#1-10)
5-Ultimate MTU 9#1-5)
and Ultimate Six.
These will stay up for the entire month of Oct.
Don't forget to sign my guest book
Spidey rules with insatiable fans
PS Ultimate Six is up already.#7 is in a new format called CDisplay. You can get the the program from the Black Arachknight page .As an experiment, please try to open #7 before you get this software. It may open in Windows Picture and fax veiwer. I would appreciate your feedback regarding this.
Thanks to all

Aloha,
Hey gang, don't panic if some comics don't come up for the next few hours. New comics are being put up tonight. Just check with the library .
Much thanks for all the love
Right back at each and every one of you
Spidey rules

PrimeObjective said:
I love spidergurl.
I love PrimeObjective. :)

Donald Thomas said:
Hey gang, don't panic if some comics don't come up for the next few hours. New comics are being put up tonight. Just check with the library .
thanks donald, ive been looking foward to reading the new comics :D

Donald Thomas said:
Much thanks for all the love
Right back at each and every one of you
lol i think this is the least insulting thread at HYPE :p

I cant figure out how to read it with CDisplay. When I try to load the file does not appear when I look in the right directory (I download it and its an htm file). When I open the file its just weird text. When I change the file to a CDisplay readable extension it doesnt work either. Wut do i do?

XSpidercideX said:
I cant figure out how to read it with CDisplay. When I try to load the file does not appear when I look in the right directory (I download it and its an htm file). When I open the file its just weird text. When I change the file to a CDisplay readable extension it doesnt work either. Wut do i do?
Aloha,
Sorry about that. The CDisplay is a fairly new piece of software that really works great. But I'm having some challeges using it on my site. So I'm keeping it's use down to a bare minimum until I get some more expertise.Only Adobe Acrobat 5.0 or higher will be used.Now you're going top freak out trying to find out what happened in part 7 of Ultimate Six.
Spidey rules

Donald Thomas said:
PS Ultimate Six is up already.#7 is in a new format called CDisplay. You can get the the program from the Black Arachknight page .As an experiment, please try to open #7 before you get this software. It may open in Windows Picture and fax veiwer. I would appreciate your feedback regarding this.
Thanks to all
Aloha,
While CDisplay is a great program for reading comics, I'm having some negative feedback regarding it's use for the library, so, only Ultimate Six pt 7 will be in CDisplay, every thing else will remain in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
For the Month of October here's what's on the cyber shelf
Amazing Spider-Man volume one #121,122,129,170-205
volume 2-45(486)-51(494) and #36 911 Tribute
Amazing Fantasy #15
Peter Parker The Spectacular Spider-Man #1-24
Ultimate Six 1-6,#7 in CDisplay format

Don't strain your eyes.
Enjoy
Spidey rules

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"