Comics Amazing Spider-Man Cyber Library

you probly downloaded a html file and saved that instead of the cbr/cbz

ph27home said:
you probly downloaded a html file and saved that instead of the cbr/cbz
Aloha,
I know that some have had a problem with CDisplay even though it is a very good format for reading comics.
Try this-click on comic-download comic to your desktop-open your CDisplay application-right click on CDisplay-load comic from your desktop-I've had to click on every page with the Ctrl key depressed so that they all are included-then open.
This should help a lot.Please email me and let me know.
Spidey rules

I just can't get this to work. Is there something wrong with the files themselves? Because all I can get to download are html files or zip files.

I've done what you suggested Donald I just get a messagebox saying there are no images to load.

SuperStead,

Simply change the html extension to cbz. To do this, right click on the file after you download it, go to properties, and delete .htm and add .cbz instead.

SQUEEE!!!!! Annual #21 is up. Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou! You're excellence knows no bounds, Donald!

XSpidercideX said:
SuperStead,

Simply change the html extension to cbz. To do this, right click on the file after you download it, go to properties, and delete .htm and add .cbz instead.
Aloha,
Yes, try that.
Spidey rules

SuperStead said:
Tried it, but it won't let me change it.
Aloha,
This is one of the reasons why I'm putting mostly Adobe files up. With Adobe no problems what so ever. CDisplay is very good to read comics but there are some glitches in the downloading of them in this format. Some get it on their computer without a hitch, other's like you have nightmares with it.Hang in there, after Oct most files witll be Adobe.
Spidey rules

donald i would like to say a few words

YOU DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm having trouble with the USM super special. I just can't get the CDisplay thing to work at all and the windows picture and fax view link appears to be broken.

:(

SpideyLad said:
What is ASM -1?
Aloha,
Several years ago, Marvel in the infinite wisdom put out several titles with a
-1. Amazing,Peter PArker and Sensational to name some off the top of my head.The -1 stories would also fall into the category of Untold Tales.
Spidey rules

SuperStead said:
I'm having trouble with the USM super special. I just can't get the CDisplay thing to work at all and the windows picture and fax view link appears to be broken.

:(
Aloha,
Thanks for the heads up. There is something wrong with the Windows version so it has been removed. Please go to the link that I provided in this thread or on my site and talk to the experts regarding CDisplay. Very sorry you are having so much trouble with this thing. You appear to be a loyal reader of the library and I do want to see you get literary satisfaction. In Novemeber I will be focusing on Amazing and Spectacular which are in Adobe. I will however continue to use other titles in CDisplay, so talk to those experts .
Spidey rules with readers that will not give up trying

Aloha,
Gotta be out of town on the 1st of November so the library has new books starting today.
For your reading pleasure-MAXIMUM CARNAGE 1-14 along with more Amazing & Spectacular.
Enjoy
Spidey rules

Donald Thomas said:
Aloha,
Gotta be out of town on the 1st of November so the library has new books starting today.
For your reading pleasure-MAXIMUM CARNAGE 1-14 along with more Amazing & Spectacular.
Enjoy
Spidey rules
THANKS!! You little enabler you... ;)

Say, the AMS Essentials end with #137, and I discovered your site only recently, starting with #170. Any chance the issues in between will be posted again?

Captivated said:
THANKS!! You little enabler you... ;)

Say, the AMS Essentials end with #137, and I discovered your site only recently, starting with #170. Any chance the issues in between will be posted again?
Aloha,
Yes but I'll be going through the first volume before I go back to those issues.Web site only handles about 80 comics total due to disk space.
Spidey rules
btw-Enabler? You must have a mental health background :)

I am having problems viewing issues. Whenever I scroll down a few pages the page ends up freezing on me and I cannot go down any further. Anyone else having this problem? Great site btw Donald. :cool:

Donald, can you e-mail me Spectacular Spider-Man 49? I missed it the first time around...

Zev said:
Donald, can you e-mail me Spectacular Spider-Man 49? I missed it the first time around...
Aloha,
What do I look like, A library to you? :) PM me with your email address.
Spidey rules with avid ( or is that rabid)readers

Aloha,
Call me sentimental.
For your reading pleasure-Spider-Man Blue #1-6.
Limited Series P 7
Spidey rules

Spider-man blue doesnt work, whenever i click on it it just comes up with a load of smyboly things eg.ÌžtFüÿÿbÖ¶»ÏÒââßÛÁ~àÐÀÏnÛ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"