American Horror Story on FX - - Part 3

I'm trying to understand why Margaret didn't recognize Jonas from the jump. Also, how did the nurse hear a heartbeat on someone who is apparently dead? I feel the nurse is a little suspect, how did she escape Mr. Jingles?

I'm getting Roanoke vibes from this season as in I expect a big twist about half way through because for a season that has 10 episodes, it seems like they've already done a ton just within the first two episodes.

I hope it gets more focused because the first two episodes were a lot of running around randomness.

I hope it gets more focused because the first two episodes were a lot of running around randomness.

Second episode already felt like a big filler episode. I hope the next 8 episodes are at least better or else I might not make it to the end of the season.

I'm getting Roanoke vibes from this season as in I expect a big twist about half way through because for a season that has 10 episodes, it seems like they've already done a ton just within the first two episodes.

Second episode already felt like a big filler episode. I hope the next 8 episodes are at least better or else I might not make it to the end of the season.

There probably is more to it so maybe they're getting all the typical slasher stuff out of the way. The slasher villains haven't been kept secret- they have been revealed so early and openly. I do hope there's more to it.

I also keep wondering if all the kids will show up. That's a lot of extras :funny:

This show has the good old AHS tradition of people dying everywhere but coming back. Also the so many flashbacks.

For the most it's been fun, the over-the-top 80s massacre-at-a-wedding cheesiness. I don't know where it's going to go now but I'm still curious.

The first half of this season was quite strong IMO. I was not expecting so many twists and turns this early on, and man is it really entertaining. I am very curious to see how and if they are able to maintain this kind of momentum going into the next 5 episodes. Hopefully, they do.

Yeah, I've been enjoying this season very much so far. Now that we are at a new junction in the story, it will remain to be seen if the rest of the season can maintain the goodness. :)

I don't know about this latest episode...kind of lost its momentum for me, the switch away from the camp. Hope it picks up again. Or it may have just peaked too early. It does look like it's going back to the camp. But all the deaths and resurrections are a lot and it's actually a chore to keep track of who has died and come back, and who is a ghost as opposed to being resurrected by Satan etc. etc.

The first half of this season was quite strong IMO. I was not expecting so many twists and turns this early on, and man is it really entertaining. I am very curious to see how and if they are able to maintain this kind of momentum going into the next 5 episodes. Hopefully, they do.

This is usually par for the course when they decide to turn left and the quality goes down and they end up limping to the finale. The Halloween episode is usually the last hood one.

Sometimes I admire Ryan Murphy- so busy, so much content...Then I wonder if he is taking this show seriously anymore, if he cares. Or if it's just a formulaic money-making thing now and he has other shows to concentrate on now. I mean, I am looking forward to "Ratched" and "Hollywood".

Sometimes I admire Ryan Murphy- so busy, so much content...Then I wonder if he is taking this show seriously anymore, if he cares. Or if it's just a formulaic money-making thing now and he has other shows to concentrate on now. I mean, I am looking forward to "Ratched" and "Hollywood".

It’s funny because this is said every season and I’ve agreed for years. My wife is still interested in this show though and it’s literally the only show we stay current with since it’s on Wed night and we can usually watch it live.

Like I said, it usually starts off good being limping towards the end but it’s such short seasons that we like to just see it through to the end.

Well...

Why Ryan Murphy Thinks ‘American Horror Story’ Could Continue Beyond Season 10
Though “American Horror Story” has been predicted to end after the conclusion of its tenth season, Murphy teased that there could be much more “AHS” to come. “The tenth is the last season that’s ordered but John and I said around Season 5, this is something that is so beloved that maybe it could keep on going,” Murphy told Variety. “And now in its ninth season, in terms of worldwide…it’s one of the most popular shows in the world, so I will continue to have an appetite to do it as long as John wants to do it. So, we have been talking about should we end it? Or should we keep moving forward? But I hope we can move forward.”

I hate these silly Top 10 videos but this really puts into perspective how the writers are just going through the motions without caring about satisfying payoffs to things.

this season sure did take some strange turns really quickly, but im still interested and enjoying it, im looking forward to the halloween episode tonight. I kinda like the murder house vibe this season with the ghosts, I can see why they had to add to the story as it would be difficult to make 10 episodes all about being chased around a campground

The latest episode was back on track (maybe just because it went back to the camp!). It's funny how the show just suddenly makes up rules as it goes along. I guess it has always done that. But it's especially obvious with stuff like resurrection. Stuff like, "Oh, this is the only way you can die (again) and stay dead!" It all feels rather random.

Nice to see Limahl(?)

Yeah this episode was a lot of fun, especially seeing Dylan McDermott again. I got to say though John Carroll Lynch is killing it so far. His whole backstory was really messed up with that stuff with the mom and brother, and honestly I wasn't expecting them to make him so sympathetic, but Carroll's performance is really selling it.

Feels like a short season. Still, things are getting crazy.

Righteous music cue though.

Feels like a short season. Still, things are getting crazy.

Righteous music cue though.

I was just thinking the same thing. The season feels way shorter than the others for some reason which sucks, because I'm actually quite loving this season.

Yeah this episode was a lot of fun, especially seeing Dylan McDermott again. I got to say though John Carroll Lynch is killing it so far. His whole backstory was really messed up with that stuff with the mom and brother, and honestly I wasn't expecting them to make him so sympathetic, but Carroll's performance is really selling it.
Jingles is my favorite character this season. :)

did I read this correctly, tonight is the finale? there were supposed to be 10 episodes but now its only 9? very strange, thats the shortest season ever of AHS

did I read this correctly, tonight is the finale? there were supposed to be 10 episodes but now its only 9? very strange, thats the shortest season ever of AHS

The way this season has been, what else could they really do except an entire flashback episode to the Camp in the 1800's?:funny:

The way this season has been, what else could they really do except an entire flashback episode to the Camp in the 1800's?:funny:

its just weird that it was advertised as 10 episodes then while the season is in progress they're like ya actually just kidding its only 9 episodes lol :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"