American Horror Story on FX - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never thought Id ever see James Cromwell grabbing his junk while telling a woman to slowly show him his mossy bank.

The pictures he had looked to be escalating violence towards those women. I think one of them showed a woman's head bludgeoned or something. Pretty gross.

I laughed when the possessed kid was humping the air. Pretty cool scene too.

I really like how we get to see snippets of the future story with that chick and her boyfriend before we get back to 1964.

Rubber Man was awesome. :o
I just didn't like the reveal at all. I remember in one of the earlier episodes they had Tate wearing it as a joke, and then all of sudden he actually was Rubber Man. Rubbed me the wrong way. Rubber Man was cool as **** when his identity was unknown though.

Cromwell grabbing his junk is one of the most frightening things I've ever witnessed. It's like watching your grandpa warming himself up. Ugh lol

Rubber Man was awesome. :o

I've been thinking about grabbing that Rubber Man costume from Target for Halloween. I would also have to carry around a fireplace poker for added creepyness.

I don't see how it can be attached to the mask. It comes through at the crown of the head and from underneath the mask. Needless to say, I'm far more intrigued by the Bloddy Face mystery than the Rubber Man of last year.
Totally agree

Cromwell grabbing his junk is one of the most frightening things I've ever witnessed. It's like watching your grandpa warming himself up. Ugh lol
Lol, thanks for the image. Im gonna go find someone to electrocute the image out.

You boys keep talking about such things and I'm gonna have Miss Lana Banana pick out a switch for me to beat you with. :argh:

I would make quite a nun. :o

You boys keep talking about such things and I'm gonna have Miss Lana Banana pick out a switch for me to beat you with. :argh:

I would make quite a nun. :o

You would make a terrible nun. You couldnt survive without your shows.

For verily i say, the greatest sin committed in the house of sawyer is blasphemy towards he great Lost.

Last edited:
Nuns... can't watch television?

Well **** the **** out of this! :cmad::csad:

I'm right there with ya man. I go crazy without my shows

I still don't think that's ACTUALLY a woman.
Thats Naomi Grossman who is microcephalic.

She isn't that strange looking in real life although there are people with microcephalic that do look like Pepper

tumblr_mcfmrv_Lh5_N1qduuuxo2_250.png
Naomi_Grossman_Web_thumb_500x330_53049.jpg

tumblr_mcfmrv_Lh5_N1qduuuxo1_250.jpg

I'm almost positive she's not actually microcephalic. From what i've read that condition always comes with a form of mental disability.

This actress went to university and by all accounts has no mental disabilities that i could make out, she's actually a sketch comic. I think she just has a unique look that with some prosthetics can give her that appearance.

Even then i don't understand why her character with that condition would be in a catholic mental asylum? Mental ******ation is very different from just insanity.

Last edited:
They said why she was there. All that makeup makes her look like a dude

Yea, she killed a child. If being a lesbian could get you locked up there, anything can. :hehe:

I'm almost positive she's not actually microcephalic. From what i've read that condition always comes with a form of mental disability.

This actress went to university and by all accounts has no mental disabilities that i could make out, she's actually a sketch comic. I think she just has a unique look that with some prosthetics can give her that appearance.

Even then i don't understand why her character with that condition would be in a catholic mental asylum? Mental ******ation is very different from just insanity.

The character drowned her sister's baby and cut his ears off.

I hope we get a little backstory on Grace eventually. I really like that character.

Freaks, I assume?

That's actually one of the first things I thought of when she came onscreen.

Same here. I was almost expecting to hear "One of us, one of us, one of us" **** is creepy

Oh god! I don't even wanna think about what a Freaks remake would be like. BLEH

Caught this week's episode finally. It was good, but by and large, a definite letdown from the amazing season premiere. The tug of war between Arden and sister Jude for Mary Eunice would have been a little more intriguing if they didn't have her possessed. Felt kind of cheap to just jump bodies after the kid died.

With Lana's girlfriend getting offed, I guess the Bloody Face rumors can start as to who it really is since it clearly isn't Kit Walker (unless they throw us one hell of a swerve)

Bloody fantastic episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back