American Idol - Season 5

Victor Creed said:
She will, hopefully since she's runner up her soul won't be completely owned by AI, lol.

Or she could use AI to boost a Broadway career, since she is interested in acting.

SOUL PATROL!!!!!!!, well not really.......Honestly i think elliot and mandessa stole the show. And how much did they have to pay prince?

This was still the best season, besides by Kat's face, she knew Taylor was gonna win.

samurai black said:
SOUL PATROL!!!!!!!, well not really.......Honestly i think elliot and mandessa stole the show. And how much did they have to pay prince?

Elliot and Mandisa stole which show? Were you watching a different episode?

Victor Creed said:
This was still the best season, besides by Kat's face, she knew Taylor was gonna win.

I'd say season 2 was. This season had the best looking people though:up:

samurai black said:

Not as much as they had to pay the Brokenote Cowboys and that Claymate.

Victor Creed said:
Elliot and Mandisa stole which show? Were you watching a different episode?

Elliot and Mary J. Blidge? come on it was priceless and Mandessa singing "I'm everywoman" was great. What performance was great to you?

samurai black said:
Elliot and Mary J. Blidge? come on it was priceless and Mandessa singing "I'm everywoman" was great. What performance was great to you?

Prince owned the whole show:) :up: Now I gotta watch Lost this thread is distracting me.:(

Victor Creed said:

Yes agree, she knew and I think she was ok with it.

So does anyon have Taylors #:O

curr_idol.jpg

samurai black said:

Actually Elliot could hardly be heard because Mary's mic sounded like it was turned up louder than his, otherwise I would agree with the Elliot performance, but Mandisa didn't come close to stealing any show.

Prince stole the show. Clay Aiken was right behind him.

I'm just happy. Kat will make it somewhere (if not pop, then Broadway). Can't wait to hear Taylor's original stuff. He knows music, something that gives him an edge over previous Idols.

Not only that, but he seems to be the truest performer of all of them. Idol has given us soo many good singers. It's time we had a good performer.

After seeing Melissa tonight, I'm feeling a little sorry she didn't go further. WOW! :o

But I'm happy for Taylor. He was one of my favorites from the beginning.

Dwarf lord said:
Not only that, but he seems to be the truest performer of all of them. Idol has given us soo many good singers. It's time we had a good performer.

Ab-so-lutely. :up:

I'm looking forward to seeing what he comes up with.

I liked the little awards portion of the show, but damn it was so mean spirited for the most part except for the award that Elliott's mother recieved. That one crazy guy who came out jumping all over the stage & fell off the stage & Kellie Pickler's skits were the funniest bits. I missed most of Clay Aiken serenading that one guy, but I wonder if Clay invited him back to his hotel room or vice versa. Although she didn't win Kat looked & sounded great & Toni Braxton was the hottest woman of the night..

I've loved this guy since his audition, the fool can sing! :o

tzarinna said:
Yes with a new fabulous hair do. His hair was black and flowing, he looked really good.

I can't tell if youre trying to be humourous.:confused::(

What a great night!! Taylor wins!!!!! :D:D :up:
Congrats Taylor Hicks! :)

America makes me sick. I can't wait for Katharine's album to dominate Taylor's in sales.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"