American Idol - Season 5

RAMORE said:
anybody else notice that bucky sounded like 1000% better tonight. He's improved alot.

He sounded really good last night, he has been improving since he left.

I loved seeing the Toni Braxton/Taylor Hicks song. He looked like he couldn't believe that he was touching her waist. He freaked out. It was hilarious.:up:

Plus having that kid freak out when Clay came out was great, things like this made the finale totally worth seeing.
Plus I loved it when the animal guy came out and was screaming all over the place, and then ran and fell off the stage...it was great!:up: :D

cmill216 said:
Who's the girl in your avy? So familiar she looks...

She played Alicia, the teleporting chick from Smallville. hot hot HOT!!!:up: :eek:

Brainiac 8 said:
She played Alicia, the teleporting chick from Smallville. hot hot HOT!!!:up: :eek:

Sarah Carter. I thought so.

*goes to drool privately* ;)

I'm told I look alot like taylor hicks. Minus the grey of course.

Overall it was a good season for AM. Probably the best yet. I like Taylor better than any of the previous winners. He can play some blues harp (harmonica) and that is an instument that I play also, in the same style.

IMO they could improve the show by replacing Ryan D-crest, Randy and Paula and get rid of that ridiculous banter between Simon and Ryan (or the new host) about how bad Simon is.

Truthteller said:
Overall it was a good season for AM. Probably the best yet. I like Taylor better than any of the previous winners. He can play some blues harp (harmonica) and that is an instument that I play also, in the same style.

IMO they could improve the show by replacing Ryan D-crest, Randy and Paula and get rid of that ridiculous banter between Simon ond Ryan (or the new host) about how bad Simon is.

I think the show is fine as it is. Seacrest is a great host, but I agree that the Simon/Ryan banter is old now.

AllThingsComic said:
Boy o Boy, Prince's album must really suck for him to drop to this level(or so he thinks, never a big fan). It was hard enough for this guy to go on a talk show to promote an album when he was mainstream, now look at him, practically begging people not to forget him.

I am a big Prince fan, admittedly more of his old stuff than the newer music. However, I think it was a smart move to perform last, by himself, on the final episode of the hyper successful American Idol. Think of the exposure. That sounds pretty smart to me.

Prince wasn't 'begging' anyone to forget him. That sounds more like Michael Jackson to me. IMO, Prince still does his thing in his own way, without trying to act like he's 20 anymore. And I respect that.

Sidenote:

I did think the Toni Braxton/Taylor thing was funny. He seemed scared of her when she vamped it up a little. That couldn't have been me on that stage. It might have been a controversy.

I don't think Toni is a hoochie either. She has been a little liberal in the choice of her outfits over the years, but I think she was just having a little devilish fun with Taylor.

i can't believe i forgot to mention how HOT kat was in every single outfit she had WOW:eek: Boobalicious...um is that a word. Also if anyone watched the pre-show when they interviewed her parents her mom was in a dress that had me saying DANG ms. mchpee calm down. She was showing as much cleavage as her daughter.

RAMORE said:
i can't believe i forgot to mention how HOT kat was in every single outfit she had WOW:eek: Boobalicious...um is that a word. Also if anyone watched the pre-show when they interviewed her parents her mom was in a dress that had me saying DANG ms. mchpee calm down. She was showing as much cleavage as her daughter.

I would say that Mrs. Mcphee was added to a lot of peoples M.I.L.F. lists after seeing how hot she was.:D

PimpDaddyDOC-OCK said:
I would say that Mrs. Mcphee was added to a lot of peoples M.I.L.F. lists after seeing how hot she was.:D

Any pics? I didn't see the Red Carpet deal.

Ugh. Taylor won. No suprise since Chris left. My favorite Idol is still Kelly Clarkson, hands down. (Though Carrie is pretty attractive.....)

Okay, I havent watched this season, but I was just on i-tunes and I heard Chris Daughtry's Wanted Dead or Alive. I thought it was awesome, dont know about anyone else on there though, but I thought he was great.

yeah chris was my pick till he got off.

I still had Kat as my pick because she's got some great range, she just gets a little too carried away when she is nervous. Chris really can't sing that well and I only hope that if he makes an album they work with him on that. Then again, I am not a fan of the crap that gets called "rock" in today's music world, so whatever, lol.

Um^ off topic but natalie portaman for selina kyle is terrible casting:down:

Did anyone else hear that Speilberg wants Kat in his next movie?I wonder if she is gonna be in Indiana Jones 4.

Really cool weird did you hear that from?

RAMORE said:
Um^ off topic but natalie portaman for selina kyle is terrible casting:down:

Um...off topic, but Natalie Portman for Selina Kyle is great casting.

Portman is small, lithe, and sexy. Like a cat.

RAMORE said:
Really cool weird did you hear that from?

Ryan Seacrest was doing an interview with Taylor,Kat,and Randy Jackson on the Larry King show.

GoldGoblin said:
Ryan Seacrest was doing an interview with Taylor,Kat,and Randy Jackson on the Larry King show.

That was a funny interview, Taylor isn't very gifted in speaking, lol. Plus, 70% of the clips were of Katharine and they asked her most of the questions heh.

Yea and even though the single is slated as My Destiny/Think, she flat out said on Fox and Friends, I believe, Somewhere Over the Rainbow will be on it rather than Think. Guess we will have to see.

cmill216 said:
Um...off topic, but Natalie Portman for Selina Kyle is great casting.

Portman is small, lithe, and sexy. Like a cat.

She's also weak, uniteresting and no i don't think sexy IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"